PDA

View Full Version : Poll: how many people think kobe fakes injuries?

Murphy3
01-21-2003, 06:54 PM
..vote please

Drbio
01-21-2003, 08:51 PM
He should win an academy award.

MFFL
01-21-2003, 09:40 PM
"And the award for Best Performance in Overcoming Crippling Funny Bone Injury goes to..."

Murphy3
01-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Kobe Sprained Ankle Bryant

Murphy3
01-21-2003, 11:35 PM
so far, the results are overwhelingly in favor of kobe faking injuries to make himself look better

LRB
01-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Next question, if Kobe was conducting the poll would he fake the results to make himself look better? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

MFFL
01-21-2003, 11:47 PM
LOL

Murphy3
01-21-2003, 11:49 PM
what are the odds kobe has to tape something up during the all-star game.. just so he can get more attention

Drbio
01-21-2003, 11:50 PM
lol LRB

murph...about 110%?

LRB
01-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Maybe he'll hang his new kid over the balcony at his hotel ala Michael Jackson?

BrianJ
01-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Murph u might as well take a poll on whether or not people thin that the sky is blue. Kobe is one of the worst at that I have ever seen. More importantly none of the announcers ever call him out on it. The last game I watched him in he got fouled under the basket and screamed in pain, the camera was right on him, u could see him hesitate as to what injury he wanted to fake the eye or the wrist, there was like a 3 second delay he went with the wrist. God forbid that they ever have an announcer with a healthy sac, there was so much joke potential there, instead it was Kobe is a warrior paying threw his pain. Give me a break.

BrianJ
01-22-2003, 12:35 AM
While I am at it. Was anything more pathetic then last year in the playoffs after shaq fakes his injury goes to the lockeroom and makes a couragious return. Kobe does the same fricking thing a period later, as if not to be outdone. It reminded me of a chearleader mentality. If you ever catch enough sand in your panties to have to fake an injury, just stay out, your not more of a man for coming back, your less of one for doing so. The Duke would roll over in his grave for this crap. Glad nobody is like that for the mavs, unfortunately they have naturally weak bones, but at least no cheerleader style drama, gotta love the mavs

OutletPass
01-22-2003, 01:25 AM
Next question:

Can Kobe shoot from a wheelchair ?

That would show Shaq up.

Edit: I should have said...Can he shoot AS accurately from a wheelchair.

LRB
01-22-2003, 01:31 AM
The difference between Shaq and Kobe is that Kobe eats up all the publicity that he can get. Shaq just eats everything.

TripleDipping
01-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Did you guys watch the Lakers/Clippers game Monday? At the end of the game Bryant was the one who iced the game for LA with FTs and Shaq looked unhappy because he wasn't the hero. He refused to high-five his team mates in the bench was he was pulled out of the game.

LRB
01-22-2003, 09:57 AM
TrippleDipping: I didn't see the game, but maybe Shaq was just mad Kobe was being a Hotdog and Phil would let him go get a hotdog. Or maybe Shaq doesn't like his hotdogs with as much mustard as Kobe does.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TripleDipping
01-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Shaq wants all the hotdogs available in the state of California. He is never happy with sharing the limelight with Bryant in LA. I can almost bet that Shaq would demand trading Bryant away if LA doesn't win the title this year.
Speaking of limelight... Bryant is out of practise because of 'tendenitis'. He would declare himself unavailable for the next game and then pull a Willis Reed by hobbling out to play. Oh wait... Willis Reed did that in the NBA finals! I guess the regular season is the only chance Bryant get to pull this out because LA ain't getting to the finals this year.

LRB
01-22-2003, 10:14 AM
<< Bryant is out of practise because of 'tendenitis'. >>

Isn't that what he fakes every time his daughter needs changing? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

MavKikiNYC
01-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Y'all, y'all, y'all....

What a bunch of haters.

Kobe could legitimately be suffering from repetitive motion syndrome from being fitted for championship rings.

But you don't hear him whining about THAT, do ya?

TripleDipping
01-22-2003, 02:57 PM
<< Y'all, y'all, y'all....

What a bunch of haters.

Kobe could legitimately be suffering from repetitive motion syndrome from being fitted for championship rings.

But you don't hear him whining about THAT, do ya? >>

Nah... Shaq does the whining on behalf of the entire Fakers team.
Feb. 4th is the projected date for LA to break .500 btw.
2 weeks countdown to destruction.

LRB
01-22-2003, 05:18 PM
<< Y'all, y'all, y'all....

What a bunch of haters.

But you don't hear him whining about THAT, do ya? >>

Kiki: more likely if he as a real injury it is repetive motion syndrome from patting himself on the back. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif