PDA

View Full Version : Inside Report on kobe faking injuries.

centrlpark08
01-30-2003, 07:35 PM
"Kobe claimed food poisoning, insisting something was amiss with either the bacon cheeseburger or the cheesecake he ordered from room service. (It has since been revealed that it was a white chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo cookie bottom and raspberry coulis, whatever coulis is). In the months since, the debate has raged. Was it a bad burger or a few too many mai tais? Or was it more? And where was the real scene of the crime? Geoff Wong, the noted attorney and former late-night movie host, revealed in subsequent months that Kobe actually had dinner at Chanterelle the night in question. And, in hushed tones, Wong further alleged that Kobe appeared to be abstemiously challenged. (In sportswriter speak, that would be rip-roaring drunk.)"

Nash13
01-31-2003, 05:50 PM
surprise surprise. Everyone should have seen this one coming. NOTE TO KOBE: YOU ARE NOT MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrianJ
02-01-2003, 01:08 AM
I have really been missing the Kobe bashing thread. Good to see the fans at Sacto tonight giving it to him during a fake injury(can't even remember what it was).

LRB
02-01-2003, 03:00 AM
<< I have really been missing the Kobe bashing thread. Good to see the fans at Sacto tonight giving it to him during a fake injury(can't even remember what it was). >>

Sprained booty hair?

WayOutWest
02-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Nice to know the worst thing people can write to bash Kobe is completely made up. I expect an apology from the writer or a lawsuit filed against him since Kobe doesn't drink alcohol. Too bad he's not an upstanding citizen like NVE.

Nash13
02-01-2003, 02:11 PM
WayoutWest, if you're going to crack on NVE, please remember he use to be a Laker. Also, how do you know Kobe doesn't drink?

Murphy3
02-01-2003, 02:49 PM
actually, it's fine if everyone bashes on NVE and Kobe
go for it

LRB
02-01-2003, 03:35 PM
<< actually, it's fine if everyone bashes on NVE and Kobe
go for it >>

How about Fisher and I don't mean Derek? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif