PDA

View Full Version : Lakers-Kings

MavsFanFinley
02-01-2003, 12:41 AM
Man, what a game!!

It's scary how well the Kings are playing the Lakers without Webber, Jackson and Pollard.

I mean, the Lakers have led the whole game but the Kings have made runs to at least get them back in it.

However I don't think they have enough with time running out. Peja is trying, but the guy can only do so much.

Rick Fox, of all people, are killing the Kings late with a couple threes.

MavsFanFinley
02-01-2003, 12:46 AM
Peja just fouled out.

Vlade cannot do a thing about Shaq.

What makes me sick is all the talk about how the Lakers are back, they've beaten the Kings, blah, blah. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Fidel
02-01-2003, 01:12 AM
Lakers are still 3.5 games behind Houston for the 8th playoff spot.

NashFan1341
02-01-2003, 01:21 AM
<< Peja just fouled out.

What makes me sick is all the talk about how the Lakers are back, they've beaten the Kings, blah, blah. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif >>

I was hoping Peja and maybe Bibby could pull out some nice 3's at the end. I was surprised with how Vlade got completely dominated by Shaq. And give me a break about the Laker's being back. The Hawks beat the Kings, are they now on their way to the playoffs? It's just one game.

LRB
02-01-2003, 02:57 AM
<< Peja just fouled out.

What makes me sick is all the talk about how the Lakers are back, they've beaten the Kings, blah, blah. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif >>

Hopefully the Fakers will believe that they are back and stop playing. LA can win the Big games and not make the playoffs as long as they struggle with the small games. For LA now every game should be a big game.

jayC
02-01-2003, 09:59 AM
Nope still human take the big losses.