PDA

View Full Version : Kings at Rockets

NashFan1341
02-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Anyone watching this game on NBATV? Kings down 27 at the half and playing pretty horrible ball. Hopefully Houston can keep it up so Dallas can go 5.5 games up.

MavKikiNYC
02-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Good eye, NF.

Very nice line from Yao--18 pts, 11 rebs, 6 assts, 4 blks. He's growing into a monster.

02-02-2003, 07:13 PM
Whadda ya know, H-town wins. 5.5 ahead

Chiwas
02-02-2003, 07:18 PM
A step closer to the #1 seed.

Thanks, Houston!

NashFan1341
02-02-2003, 08:01 PM
<< Very nice line from Yao--18 pts, 11 rebs, 6 assts, 4 blks. He's growing into a monster. >>

Yao made Vlade look like he was the rookie, it was an impressive showing and he probably would've scored more if Francis didn't jack up shot upon shot and if he played more mins. I just wish Raef/Bradley can play as well against Vlade as they did Yao the last couple times.

MavsFanFinley
02-02-2003, 10:51 PM
I listened to the game on the Kings radio station and they were STUNNED. After the first quarter when the Kings were down 20, they said they might as well fire up the plane and head to Dallas.

Peja was the only one who could make anything happen. Hedo had some moments, but it wasn't enough. Bibby was 0-9 at one point. Vlade was horrific in the first half, made bad passes and Yao just lit him up every which way. Gerald Wallace gave them a boost off the bench but they were down for so long it didn't matter.

The announcers kept saying how they know they'll be going into Dallas facing an angry team. How Dallas will want revenge for the 29 point loss in Sacramento earlier.

Rick Adleman wasn't a happy camper either. He said, yeah, we have some injuries, but no one did anything out there to win a game. He said something about other guys needing to step up when they face injuries like this.

Murphy3
02-02-2003, 11:08 PM
right now, i'm not sure i'd want either the #1 or #2 seed..with the lakers likely to finish somewhere around the 7-8 spot

in a 7 game series..i think the mavs win..
the better team usually wins in a 7 game series

in a five game series, well, anything can happen