PDA

View Full Version : Waltons Show

BrianJ
02-02-2003, 11:57 PM
U guys are killing me with no thread yet. Did anyone see it? I thought it was the greatest show ever. Can't wait until next week.

I also realize that my taste in shows is less then normal hence the serious love for Cops, Duckman, Death to Smoochie, just to name a few.

LRB
02-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Brian I think you provide a compelling argument that most shows could up their ratings if free beer was supplied to the Neilson families. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

BrianJ
02-03-2003, 01:20 AM
I take it that you thought me and the public opinion do not agree again? Don't get me wrong I absolutely hated walton since he came on the air. But that is because I did not know that he was such a weirdo hippy( always just thought he was a regular dork, beings he played basketball). This guy is one in a million, he is like a younger Ozzy with a better brain. His sidekick killed me, "Al u don't even have a job"

Was also lookimg forward to watching Dragnet, but thought that it blew. Still I will hang in there with it I would watch Al Bundy do infomercials if worst came to worst

LRB
02-03-2003, 02:09 AM
<< I take it that you thought me and the public opinion do not agree again? >>

Not that so much as I highly suspect that you were somewhat under the influence while viewing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

You know the old saying about looking at women through beer gogles. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif