PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which team do you hate most this year?

LRB
02-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Just wanted to start a little poll to see which is the most hated team by posters.

LRB
02-11-2003, 09:17 AM
For me it was a tough call, but the arrogance of the Fakers won me over. However I have to give an honerable mention to Ron Artest and the Indiana Pacers. And that is the only honorable thing about them IMO.

MavsFanFinley
02-11-2003, 09:24 AM
I voted Portland, but it was a close call between them and the Jazz.

I went with Portland cause they, for the time being, seemed to have gotten themselves together. If they keep it up and the Kings lose a couple more games without Webber, they can take the lead in the Pacific.

As for the Jazz, well, I thought they would slowly disappear but they have shown that not to be the case.

As for why I didn't vote the Lakers? That's because I'll always hate that team with Shaq and Kobe playing together. Their arrogance is beyond belief and it's about time that SOMEONE knocks them down a peg. Whether it be ourselves or the Kings, I don't care.

TripleDipping
02-11-2003, 10:37 AM
So many choices... so little time!!!
OK I choose Lakers. Pick any reason.

MavKikiNYC
02-11-2003, 11:33 AM
NYKs.

They're playing mediocre-to-bad ugly ball. Tripe-head players. No future.

TexRich23
02-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Utah Jazz, they are the worst cheaters and the fans are the most annoying. You should read their message boards after each loss. They always blame the other teams for something or blame the officials.

madape
02-11-2003, 11:37 AM
One team that I've enjoyed watching die is the Clippers. I guess it's not really hate, but it amusing to watch them fail. Many fools on this board who consider themselves basketball experts predicticted the Clippers acheiving as much as a four seed in the Western Conference. The Clips always will always be terrible, and I will always enjoy watching them rot at the bottom of the standings. It will be great next year to watch Wang Zhi Zhi flounder around as the worst center in the NBA, playing for the worst team in the NBA. I can't wait! I hope he doesn't get cut.

Nash13
02-11-2003, 01:56 PM
It's a 3way tie between Pacers/Lakers/Rockets. Pacers b/c of Artest, Lakers b/c of being themselves, Rockets for James Posey.

I'm glad to see Portland do good finally.

FlyinGK22
02-11-2003, 01:58 PM
the pacers, they think they're all bad boys and they handed us our first loss of the season.

FlyinGK22
02-11-2003, 01:58 PM
oh did i mention they all thought they're bad boys(for lack of not being able to curse on this thing)

veruca salt
02-11-2003, 03:09 PM
I have two different kinds of hate.
The kinds of hate i have for the Lakers, which isn't really hate, it's obviously
because I'm sick of their smug little faces.
The other kind of hate I'm sure you have to live in Australia for, is the kind
of hate that comes from having to watch the same handful of teams, every week, every
season..Wizards, Magic, 76ers & Knicks *ugh* it's painful.

TripleDipping
02-11-2003, 03:27 PM
<< I have two different kinds of hate.
The kinds of hate i have for the Lakers, which isn't really hate, it's obviously
because I'm sick of their smug little faces.
The other kind of hate I'm sure you have to live in Australia for, is the kind
of hate that comes from having to watch the same handful of teams, every week, every
season..Wizards, Magic, 76ers &amp; Knicks *ugh* it's painful. >>

All eastern teams? You sure got the short end of the stick. Why is Aussie showing only those teams?

Murphy3
02-11-2003, 03:29 PM
after covering some of the eastern conference teams for awhile, i definitely hate them all..except for cleveland and washington

TexRich23
02-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Veruca

I feel your pain. That would suck getting those games all the time. You would be better getting more Mavs, Suns, Rockets, and even the Lakers.

FineCubanCigar
02-11-2003, 05:16 PM
i will continue to hate the Jazz without mercy until the 2 dirtiest players of all time hang it up.

veruca salt
02-11-2003, 05:36 PM
<<

All eastern teams? You sure got the short end of the stick. Why is Aussie showing only those teams? >>

I think because it fits in nicely with the timeslot. Western Conference games would be much later
in the afternoon, i think it's just very lazy programming.
It's not that I actually have a problem with any of these teams, I'd just like some variety.

centrlpark08
02-11-2003, 05:38 PM
I would have to say the kings! They always run their big mouths and say that they can beat us and how they are better then us. I'm surprised to see all these laker hater, I'm one too but i hate the kings more.

Drbio
02-11-2003, 05:54 PM
The Lakers. They will always suck.

veruca salt
02-11-2003, 06:59 PM
<< I would have to say the kings! They always run their big mouths and say that they can beat us and how they are better then us. I'm surprised to see all these laker hater, I'm one too but i hate the kings more. >>

I don't think of the Kings as a team that runs their mouths off. They seem quite
similar to the Mavs in that sense, to me anyway.

Oh..and just so you know I'm not being overdramatic or over exagerating about only seeing
a handful of teams, I'm currently watching Magic v Nets...and they just showed at add for Saturdays
game..and they're showing us Philly v Magic. Fantastic. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

TexRich23
02-11-2003, 07:00 PM
I love watching TMac play.

http://www.nba.com/media/magic/mac_254_021127.jpg

veruca salt
02-11-2003, 08:08 PM
One redeeming factor.

centrlpark08
02-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Does T-mac have lazy eye?

TexRich23
02-11-2003, 09:18 PM
yeah I think he does, but it doesn't bother his shot

Evilmav2
02-12-2003, 10:05 AM
I hate stupid Sacramento (the dynasty that never was, and never will be), but I do love the Pacers... I guess that's what I get for living in Indiana over the last few years and watching most of the Pacers' games over that time...

LRB
02-12-2003, 10:12 AM
<< but I do love the Pacers >>

I'll forgive you this time Evil, just don't break any HDTV cameras at the Mavs watching party. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif