PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Jones injured

MavsFanFinley
03-05-2001, 09:30 PM
Wish the guy well, but our chances of beating the Heat on Wednesday just went up. The story came across the AP. He was going for a steal and immediately grabbed his shoulder. He was attended to by the trainer on the court and then carried off on a stretcher. X-rays showed that he has dislocated his left shoulder. How long he'll be out should be known tomorrow.

dallaslaker
03-06-2001, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I love Eddie. It about killed me to see him leave The Lakers. He is a huge fan favorite in LA. With him out, we have a very good chance of getting this win. We basically have to worry about Mason scoring and Grant rebounding. I would like to see Nowitski on Grant to see if the 7 footer gives him problems. I think Mason would eat up Juwan, with his powerful body and fall-away jumper. It would actually be fun to see Mase and Trent lock up, but Trent would foul out in just a few minutes.

I predict a much-needed win. It will be a good game until the fourth, then we will start playing better D and pull away.

djb
03-06-2001, 12:23 PM
Just out of curiosity, when they traded Jones and Campbell to the Hornets, were you in favor of keeping Jones or Kobe?