PDA

View Full Version : Worst Referee in the League

Nash13
02-16-2003, 07:50 PM
I vote for Joe Crawford. They say he's the ref you'd want when you're on the road, but i think he has it out for Dirk. If you pay attention to the games, he's the center of most controversial calls.

Opinions Please

MavsFanFinley
02-16-2003, 09:09 PM
I have to go with Steve Javie.

LRB
02-16-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm with you this one MFF. Steve Javie's ego is infinitely bigger than Shaq's ass. Can't say that about too many things this side of the grand canyon.

Nash13
02-16-2003, 10:24 PM
I don't think anybody's worst than Crawford. It's like he does stuff just to get a rise out of a player or coach.

BrianJ
02-16-2003, 10:29 PM
Not sure how u all can concentrate on little things like the refs. Because u talk about it I try to pay attention but end up spacing out. Could not even tell u besides 2 refs which one is which.They all appear to have it out for the mavs but with Cuban I can't say that I blame them.

Rhylan
02-17-2003, 12:47 AM
<< Not sure how u all can concentrate on little things like the refs. Because u talk about it I try to pay attention but end up spacing out. >>

How?

A fully evolved cerebral cortex.

Nash13
02-17-2003, 12:52 AM
<< Not sure how u all can concentrate on little things like the refs. Because u talk about it I try to pay attention but end up spacing out. Could not even tell u besides 2 refs which one is which.They all appear to have it out for the mavs but with Cuban I can't say that I blame them. >>

Some ref's names and faces can't get out your mind. Besides, they announce them before games start. That's how you remember.

BrianJ
02-17-2003, 01:13 AM
<<

<< Not sure how u all can concentrate on little things like the refs. Because u talk about it I try to pay attention but end up spacing out. >>

How?

A fully evolved cerebral cortex. >>

<< Text >>

Be glad for that brain. Cause those are fighting words in person.

TripleDipping
02-17-2003, 09:31 AM
How about Dick &quot;Bet-you-a-burger&quot; Bevetta?

MavKikiNYC
02-17-2003, 10:56 AM
Javie hands down--not so much because of his knowledge of the game, but because of his demeanor, (lack of) objectivity, and negative impact on too many games.

I'd vote Shaq for immediate HOF membership if he'd take Javie out in his last game.

Dooby
02-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Are any of the two women still refereeing? I remember one of them was gawdawful.

TripleDipping
02-17-2003, 12:12 PM
<< Are any of the two women still refereeing? I remember one of them was gawdawful. >>

Well there's only one lady ref left now (Violet Palmer). The other one was given the pink slip (forgot her name).

Rhylan
02-17-2003, 12:12 PM
<< Are any of the two women still refereeing? I remember one of them was gawdawful. >>

Thank goodness Dee Kantner was let go, but Violet Palmer is still working her magic.

Did anybody else notice she was working the celebrity 5-on-5 game on All-Star weekend? There she was, running up and down the court with Tim McGraw and the kid from Jerry Maguire who may never grow.

That, to me, says it all.

mavs_afroman
02-17-2003, 04:02 PM
How can you try to decide which is the worst out of Crawford and Javie. That's like trying to decide which woman is more pregnant. They both suck infinitely, who cares if its infiniti squared or infinity cubed?

Ummmmm Ok
02-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Vote: Crawford

OutletPass
02-17-2003, 11:46 PM
Javie, without question. MFF and Kiki are right-on with this one...Javie's attitude alone should get him run from the game.

Rhylan, your post got me to laughing HARD...yep, she's right in her true element now...bet she shows up on one of those weird reality shows soon...what's the one with Corey Feldman, MC Hammer and Emannuel Lewis..that one's my bet.

LRB
02-18-2003, 03:11 AM
You guys need to read the new book out about Javie, Crawford, and Bavetta.

http://www.scholastic.com.au/images/product/books/revenge_three_blind_mice.jpg