PDA

View Full Version : Bryon Russell-Funny Guy.

Dooby
02-19-2003, 03:57 PM
former Utah Jazz player Bryon Russell told media this weekend that it was him the fans came to see in Utah, telling media "I was the one that filled the stands. I don't think they've had one sellout there this season. Of course, John and Karl had their fans. But I was the one who did all the community stuff, and those people came out to see me."

jayC
02-19-2003, 04:26 PM
What a moron! But Russel used to be a good role player know he's just well old.

Rhylan
02-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Surely he was being sarcastic..

LRB
02-20-2003, 01:34 AM
Russel's play in NBA history is guarranteed. He will always be remember as the guy MJ torched to hit that final shot in the NBA finals.

Ummmmm Ok
02-20-2003, 09:52 AM
<< Russel's play in NBA history is guarranteed. He will always be remember as the guy MJ torched to hit that final shot in the NBA finals. >>

But didn't Jordan use his left hand to push Russell to get that shot off....lol

In todays &quot;refs tighter&quot; rules, they would definately call that against Jordan.

LRB
02-20-2003, 11:00 AM
<< In todays &quot;refs tighter&quot; rules, they would definately call that against Jordan. >>

LOL. With todays officials MJ could have dropped kicked Russel without getting a call. It's all about what King David wants, and King David would have wanted MJ to bring the title home that year.

Ummmmm Ok
02-20-2003, 11:02 AM
Depends if Joe Crawford is the ref..... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif