PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest deserves an award

TripleDipping
02-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Other than being the dirtiest and dumbest player, I vote him for the Sissiest Flop of the Year award. If you watched the Jersey/Indy game on TNT you would know what I mean.

Nash13
02-21-2003, 04:29 PM
Ron Artest is a clown. That's the perfect word to describe him. Nobody, not even his teammates take him seriously. And as long as he acts like he does, he will never amount to anything.

southern_sweets
02-21-2003, 04:34 PM
The only thing Ron Artest deserves is a good spanking!

TripleDipping
02-21-2003, 04:36 PM
Did you see him flipping the bird AGAIN in the game? This time it was on national TV. Bravo Mr. Brainless.

OutletPass
02-21-2003, 05:14 PM
Here's an excerpt from ESPN's game recap:

Tempers flared repeatedly and the officiating crew called six technicals and one flagrant foul. Artest, the Pacers' bad boy, got the flagrant and a technical, and generally seemed a little out of control.

-- One more flagrant for Ron-ette...and he's suspended for one game under NBA rules. Want to start a pool on when that happend. I'll bet it happens in the Pacers next 5 games. But I'll have to look at their schedule for a likely game.

Avrillicker
02-22-2003, 04:18 AM
this one must get the award for dumbest thread of the year

LRB
02-22-2003, 05:05 AM
I think that Ron Artest should be this year's winner of the Michael Tyson citizenship award. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif