PDA

View Full Version : kG AT la

BrianJ
03-08-2003, 04:23 AM
I was more intersested in getting a wet noddle so maybe I missed something. Did KG throw a punch at somebody from LA? I looked up at he screen and could have swore I saw this but it could have been the rum and cokes in which case I apologize for being an idiot. Have not seen it on the web anywhere.

MavKikiNYC
03-08-2003, 07:59 AM
<< ...But Garnett struggled and was held to just 15 points on 6-of-17 shooting as he was hounded by Lakers forward Mark Madsen down the stretch.

&quot;I haven't really matched up with Garnett that much,&quot; Madsen said. &quot;It wasn't going to be an individual effort, it was going to be a team effort. That's what happened tonight, it was a collective team effort to try to slow him down. You can never contain him but you can try to slow him down a bit.&quot;

&quot;Madsen did a great job,&quot; O'Neal said. &quot;His energy boosts up the bench. We like to see him in there. He's spent a lot of time, worked hard, he's going to be our key.&quot; >>

Madsen got game.

LakerMania
03-08-2003, 10:52 AM
Yeah, Madsen is turning into a poor man's Edddie Najera before our very eyes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Murphy3
03-08-2003, 01:27 PM
i guess najera is turning into a poor man's kurt rambis

LakerMania
03-08-2003, 01:53 PM
<< i guess najera is turning into a poor man's kurt rambis >>

Don't know a whole lot about Rambis other than he was a big blur of white,hair and glass running up and down the court.