PDA

View Full Version : Trades

Fidel
06-28-2001, 07:33 PM
What do you think about all the trades that went down so far? Itīs funny, but I think that all the teams that were involved did quite well.

Clippers get a solid, proven PF in Brand. They just didnīt want to have another very young project.

Bulls on the other hand were clearly going nowhere and took a gamble, which IMO was just what they had to do. It could be a bust, but I give them credit for taking a chance.

Grizz were completely shaking their team, and all the moves they made clearly are pointing towards media attention and drawing attendance, which isnīt a bad thing when you are about to relocate to a new city (they wouldnīt have won many games with Rahim and Bibby either).

And I like Atlanta. They now have a frontcourt of Mohammed, Ratliff, Abdur-Rahim and Kukoc which, in the east, isnīt bad at all.

Iīm not so sure about the Kings. Bibby wonīt get them anywhere if Webber leaves, and if they donīt get something back for Webber via sign and trade, they could be headed to the lottery (in a strong West).

giostar
06-28-2001, 07:55 PM
Oh... My... Jason Kidd for Stephon Marbury. Way to go NJ... Thank you for taking J.Kidd out of this conference. Not that marbury is bad... just no Jason Kidd.