PDA

View Full Version : Will Hedo still be a king?

jayC
03-31-2003, 04:35 PM
Where has Hedo been this season. Just when it looked as if Turkolgu and Peja were the same player Hedo has disappered in favor of jimmy Jackson.

And hedo grew two inches to 6 ft 10 inches is he worth the whole exception? And will the kings belly up the money for him especially when jackson and Clark have proven to be so much more valuable.

How long could the mavs zone grow if?
Dirk
Hedo
Tariq
Finley
Nash

The line ups are endless?

Who would you rather have: Howard, Malone, Hedo, maggette, or Odom?
To a lesser extent a healthy Zo?

aexchange
03-31-2003, 04:43 PM
1. Healthy Zo
2. Hedo
3. Camby
4. Odom

Nellie
04-01-2003, 06:08 PM
<< Who would you rather have: Howard, Malone, Hedo, maggette, or Odom?
To a lesser extent a healthy Zo? >>

How about none of the above. We don't have the cap space.

Nash13
04-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Healthy ZO
howard
Camby
Hedo

Ummmmm Ok
04-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Guess I am the only one that isn't too up on a Healthy ZO. There is no guarantee with him, why take the chance when the Mavs are this close to a championship. Guess I am a pessimist today. *shrugs*

MY LIST:

Hedo Turkoglu
Ognjen Aškrabic
Dale Davis
Corey Maggette
PJ Brown

Some of these we can get with the MLE, if not less. Only a set number of teams will have the money to sign big contracts this year: SA and Denver to name a few. The rest of these guys will be trying to sign for the MLE as that is all the teams over the luxury tax can offer. If I was a player and I had a choice to sign either with Dallas or a scrub team, who would I choose? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Dooby
04-01-2003, 06:58 PM
There is no such thing as a healthy Zo. I'd like to have a young Kareem, too.

Drbio
04-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Not sure I want Turkey glue here.

Big Boy Laroux
04-02-2003, 01:30 PM
how old is dale davis now? that's intrigueing... but he may hate us... or at least i KNOW he hates bradley.