PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest NBA Bonehead of the Year

LRB
04-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Looks like the bonehead plays keep coming from Ron Artest. With less than a minute left and Indiana up by only 1 Artest commited a silly lose ball foul trying to tie up Paul Pierce sending Pierce to the line for 2 FT's and the lead.

LRB
04-19-2003, 04:51 PM
BTW that was Artest's 6th foul. Indiana's goes on to do a massive choke. Leading by 16 in the fourth they fold in the final minutes to lose by 3. WTG Ron Artest!!! You bonehead play help make this choke possible.

MFFL
04-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Pierce was 21-21 from the free throw line - simply amazing.

04-19-2003, 11:56 PM
<< Pierce was 21-21 from the free throw line - simply amazing. >>

I heard it was some kind of NBA record? Most taken to have 100% or something like that

Big Boy Laroux
04-21-2003, 10:14 AM
thomas has got to go. he is NOT a good coach, plain and simple.

i went to the pacers game (i was in indy visting my girl's family), and since i got to sit courtside at the pacers/mavs game last time i visited, when i was offered courtside for this game, i gave the ticket to her dad. the tickets were right under the basket...

and i would have gotten on tv! cause her dad did! the seats were right where battie fouled artest (the flagrant... battie shouldn't have gotten ejected - it was a good, hard foul), and you can see her dad in the background!

the pacers gave that game away. they couldn't do anything offensively for the last 7 minutes or so...

TripleDipping
04-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Big Boy: Please tell me her dad wasn't that jackass with the hard hat...

Big Boy Laroux
04-21-2003, 12:10 PM
no, the guy with the hardhat was under the other basket. that dude is weird...

her dad was just sitting there, looking up at artest, like, &quot;what's he gonna do next?&quot;

Drbio
04-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Artest imploded again tonight.

Moron.