PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER! Carmelo going pro...who's next Lebron???

Drbio
04-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Of course I am being sarcastic here.

Carmelo announced formally that he is going pro. Lebron will do the same on Friday.

Nash13
04-25-2003, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't pick either one of them. I will be the first to predict that both players will not contribute to their future team. Anthony plays like Corey Magette, and Lebron just doesn't seem that good to me. When i see Lebron play, i try to imagine him doing that stuff against professionals instead of just high school players, and i can't.

TripleDipping
04-25-2003, 02:46 PM
It's all about "upsides", Nash13. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

aexchange
04-25-2003, 03:03 PM
<< I wouldn't pick either one of them. I will be the first to predict that both players will not contribute to their future team. Anthony plays like Corey Magette, and Lebron just doesn't seem that good to me. When i see Lebron play, i try to imagine him doing that stuff against professionals instead of just high school players, and i can't. >>

anthony is about a million times better than maggette right now.

04-26-2003, 02:32 PM
LeBron is more physically developed than anthony is, which i think will benefit him next year. LeBron can also pass like a PG. I do get the feeling in the past 3 times ive seen him play is that he tries to impress people with his J too much, and ends up going 4-20. Do u think both of them will be all-stars next year?

Murphy3
04-26-2003, 06:05 PM
if they're in the eastern conference, there's no telling..but, the eastern conference doesn't exactly play NBA level basketball