PDA

View Full Version : MAN! Hear George Karl..........

TheseRefsAreAJoke
04-24-2003, 11:17 PM
He whined more then me!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Anyone see his press confrence???? Saying the refs cost the game openly, ect. WOW. And bs Karl, Kukoc traveled before the Kenyon "no call", unless Kukoc gets 6 steps. White Whine, worse then Nash.

southern_sweets
04-24-2003, 11:23 PM
I just saw this too. Wow! Move over Mark Cuban. Karl was totally accusing the refs of costing them the game. Also, did you catch that they missed a f bomb? Came across the TV loud and clear.

Weird, Karl was holding back tears. Strange night in the sports world.

TheseRefsAreAJoke
04-24-2003, 11:24 PM
It sure did Sweets. wow. Good think Drbio wasn't watching i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I wonder how Stern responds?

Drbio
04-24-2003, 11:26 PM
You think it's funny because I abhore the f-bomb?

Like school in the summertime...you have no class.

And I caught the highlight...it just wasn't worththe effort responding to the initial post.

southern_sweets
04-24-2003, 11:28 PM
Calm down Doc. I'm in this thread too. It was funny, in a weird sort of a way.

TheseRefsAreAJoke
04-24-2003, 11:29 PM
That's a oxymoron. "Like school in the summertime...you have no class."

If you are going to school in the summer, then its summer school, thus you are attending class.

Sweets and I thought it was pretty funny, Karl's attitude. Its a fact it will be talked about a lot in the media, thus it is important. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

TheseRefsAreAJoke
04-24-2003, 11:30 PM
It really was Sweets. I mean, you expect a fan to do that, but a coach? I just couldn't see Nellie saying that.

Drbio
04-24-2003, 11:31 PM
sweets- I saw it...I just didn't want to feed the troll. Who obviously isn't worth the dog poo in my yard. At least the poo has a positive contribution as fertilyzer.

TheseRefsAreAJoke
04-24-2003, 11:33 PM
i have done nothing but talk about basketball, unless im some sort of creature living under a bridge, like in that billy goat gruff story, im no troll i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif