PDA

View Full Version : Trade might not have happened, plus Rashard Lewis factor

MavsFanFinley
02-24-2001, 03:27 PM
According to the FWST, the trade between us and the Wiz might not of happened. Not that we broke up a deal but Nelson said Howard and Richmond were heading to Seattle. That could of hurt our playoff chances a bit. Not sure what Seattle was offering exactly but we don't have to worry about that now.
Plus, Nelson said that we were interested in Vin Baker and if we wanted him, we would of gotten him. But, according to Cuban, it was Rashard Lewis that we were trying to get. Interesting, I would of liked him but not sure what the cost was. But, Im more than happy with Howard, that's for sure.
Also, Monday, Cuban will be a guest on 'The Late, Late Show' with Craig Kilborn.

LonestarROB
02-24-2001, 03:59 PM
NBATalk said that Vin Baker was the Mavs first choice but they(Seattle) turned down the deal. The Mavs apparently offered the same package for Baker as they did for Howard. I'd much rather have Howard then Vin. Lewis would have been a nice addition too though.

NeedlesKane
07-23-2014, 06:47 PM
I found this thread on page 825. It is the oldest thread I could find. I thought it would be cool to resurrect it. :)

mac222b
07-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Narrowly dodged the Vin Baker bullet lol