LA LAKERS James Lang
SACRAMENTO Charlie Villanueva
MINNESOTA David West
MEMPHIS Jerome Beasley
SAN ANTONIO Slavko Vranes
DALLAS Rick Rickert

signoftimes
05-21-2003, 11:50 AM
TJ ford dropping to 9th is pretty surprising.

Ummmmm Ok
05-21-2003, 12:44 PM
Rick Rickert

Strengths: Finesse player with inside/outside abilities. Good outside shooter, who has a great mid-range shot as well. Plays well down low despite strength. His youth doesnít show when itís crunch time. Heís a very good leader and is not afraid to have the ball in his hands when the game's on the line. Rickert blocks a fair amount of shots despite average overall defensive qualities. Rickert is a decent free throw shooter for a big man.

Weaknesses: A bit of a tweener. Needs to focus on either the 3 or the 4 spot. Rickert has a 3ís body but the potential to be a great 4 who has range. Not an outstanding rebounder. In a fairly short Big Ten, Rickert is only averaging six rebounds a game. He's going to have to add some bulk if his going to make it at the next level. Rickert is not having the break out season that many expected from this blue chipper. Had Rickert entered the draft in 2002 he would have been a top 20 pick. Rickert still needs to work on his footwork in the post. He has some of the best fundamentals in the Big Ten as well as the NCAA. A strong knowledge of the fundamentals is what NBA coaches love. Many scouts see Rickert as an NBA small forward until he improves his post game and rebounding abilities.

Yep he will be a dallas Maverick next year.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

LRB
05-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Just what we need another weakass rebounder. i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Ummmmm Ok
05-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Actually i was thinking he was another Raef... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

LRB
05-21-2003, 01:14 PM
<< Actually i was thinking he was another Raef... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif >>

Then weakass rebounder would be a compliment to him.