PDA

View Full Version : Outlet, i need info

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 03:37 PM
Chris Davis, u seem to have a good place to look up things about players. Whats he projected at? Comparison? Im curious

Ummmmm Ok
06-05-2003, 03:38 PM
is he the kid from UNT?

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 03:42 PM
yea, im going to his camp next week, i get to plaY him 1 on 1, its gonna b a good game lol

Ummmmm Ok
06-05-2003, 03:59 PM
Well hes coming from UNT which is a Division 2 team *if not mistaken* so odds are he won't be selected by a NBA Team. Nothing personal against the kid, but its tough to come from Division 2 and to make the draft. Beasley was a Beast out of North Dakota and he is struggling to make the 1st round.

But on to Davis, he averaged 19 ppg and 7.2 rpg as a 6'5" guard. So odds are he probably has a good first step, drives to the basket, and probably has a damn good vertical. He has a shitty 3 pt% of .284 but his FG% is .428. The FG% is high as he probably drives the lane alot and goes for the high percentage shots and or tipins on offensive boards.

Let him shoot on ya and don't let him drive the lane and you should be okay. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

OutletPass
06-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Cuz...he's not listed as a projected pick anywhere...

I know you and blue sock met him last year, but he doesn't look to be anything other than a FA looking for a job in the cruel NBA world.

Have fun playing him....since he's got about 10" over ya....you'd better hit those 3's....then bite him hard on the ankles. And play like I taught you, brazilian !! Keep your head in the game !

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 04:06 PM
ill just stand under the basket with my 5'6" frame, and throw his stuff when he dunks, lol! Hey, UNT is division 1, i asked Johnny Jones,(Coach) at last years camp, they r in the Sun Belt Conference. but if im not mistaken, Chris led the team in EVERYTHING, every stat out of the main 5, and my dad says hes a first rounder cuz he is strong and u need to b strong to b good in the L, Chris is the widest human being ive seen since Gilbert Brown (Green Bay Packers Lineman)

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Ill break his ankles, then hes going to cry to me that he gives up right after i jump over him and dunk!!!!!!! i can see it now, im gonna hit those 3s right in his eye!

OutletPass
06-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Sorry to diss your dad, cuz....but facts are facts...he's not projected inthe two rounds in any mock draft (and I'm watching them all)...now go be a hero for me !

(For those who don't know, Cuz was my PG in the 14 and under Spring tournament where we went undefeated and unchallenged. I've known him forever and he's a very nice guy. He may be a little wack, but he's one of the nicest kids you'd ever want to meet.)

Ummmmm Ok
06-05-2003, 04:16 PM
lol @ OP.........Thanks, didnt know that.

Good Luck in your workout against Chris @ dirks cuzin

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Exactly, those who dont know Outlet, hes 25, single, hes a pimp, hes muscular, 6'2 250 pounds of muscle, sweet, and loving to every woman. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ummmmm Ok
06-05-2003, 04:19 PM
6'2" and 250? BEEFY!!! *heres the ESPN RADIO bell ding*

OutletPass
06-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Sorry again, cuz...you're only partially correct. my picture has been up in the Mavs watching party thread for a long time...so most everyone knows what I look like.....but at least you got one part right...although married...sweet, and loving to every woman.

Dirks Cuzin
06-05-2003, 04:29 PM
lol, k, ya know, i should play the whole UNT team by myself, i would kill them, best chance i have is full court shots, and i have more of a chance of making them then their making a single shot/dunk, because of my Bradleyesque defense

one long blue sock
06-06-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
Well hes coming from UNT which is a Division 2 team *if not mistaken* so odds are he won't be selected by a NBA Team. Nothing personal against the kid, but its tough to come from Division 2 and to make the draft. Beasley was a Beast out of North Dakota and he is struggling to make the 1st round.

But on to Davis, he averaged 19 ppg and 7.2 rpg as a 6'5" guard. So odds are he probably has a good first step, drives to the basket, and probably has a damn good vertical. He has a shitty 3 pt% of .284 but his FG% is .428. The FG% is high as he probably drives the lane alot and goes for the high percentage shots and or tipins on offensive boards.

Let him shoot on ya and don't let him drive the lane and you should be okay. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

UNT is division 1, and he was there 5th leading scorer his junoir year, i dont know about this past year.
So he probably will get drafted really low

Dirks Cuzin
06-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by: one long blue sock

Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok

UNT is division 1, and he was there 5th leading scorer his junoir year, i dont know about this past year.
So he probably will get drafted really low

He was the leading scorer in his junior year, and he was second in the conference in scoring

one long blue sock
06-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Nah, Jason Conley from VMI was with 29 a game, plus Davis was behind Wagner anyway. So there are to Fish's that beat him, i bet i could name some upperclassmen.