PDA

View Full Version : Nets VS Spurs game 2

mavsfanforever
06-06-2003, 06:44 PM
I want spurs to win but have put my money on Nets. I know Refs will try to do their best to give Nets a win.

Here it is 101-98 and spurs win but still cover the spread.

DTL
06-06-2003, 08:40 PM
When did Nets become a jump-shooting team? FTAs in 1st half: Nets 4, Spurs 14.

DTL
06-06-2003, 08:40 PM
Oh, BTW, Mutombo rocks! What awkward grace! What authority! (did you see that finger waving after the block!) What dominating presence in the paint! (....listening to Walton all night does weird things to you...)

mavsfanforever
06-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Mutambo just has his trade value up now.

MavsFanFinley
06-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Mutumbo has been playing out of his mind tonight.

Nets just won an incredible game.

Fidel
06-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Yeah 55 year old Mutombo had a good game. But like I said yesterday Kidd was the key. He played with great energy tonight. Despite the low score I thought it was a good game. Very intense.

And Parker is a player. I thought he really stepped up tonight a couple times. Given the fact that heīs only 20 years old I think thatīs as good as you can play in the finals. Damn he will be realy realy good.

mavsfanforever
06-06-2003, 10:02 PM
nets are not a joke. they can actually make it very tough on spurs.

MavKikiNYC
06-06-2003, 10:05 PM
Mutombo is showing is worth tonight---Byron Scott is an idiot ass for not playing him more after he came back from his injury.

Love the games Manu and Parker are having--Parker is more than holding his own offensively against Kidd; and Manu plays fearless--even when he gets beaten he doesn't back down or back off. Wish the Mavs could find one or two Manu-types.

Nets just held off Spurs to take Game 2. I think Mutombo was definitely the key tonight--he really disrupted the Spurs inside game, and had seemed to make Duncan uncomfortable at times too. This is morphing into the nice, competitive series I was looking for.

Damn, I wish the Mavs still had Kidd.

raefformvp
06-06-2003, 10:15 PM
I hope it doesn't make me any less of a Texan for rooting for the Nets. I like their game more than the Spurs. Plus, I want to see someone wipe that smug grin off Duncan's face. Does anyone else find it odd that the MVP of the league can't shoot free throws worth crap? Crazy.

mavsfanforever
06-06-2003, 10:28 PM
I won my money tonite. I bet on nets and got it. Sunday I am putting my money on spurs. They always come back strong.

ames7
06-06-2003, 10:38 PM
3-10 at the line for the MVP in a Finals game. There is absolutely no excuse for that. For the record, the entire team was just barely over 50% tonight. Who wants to bet the Spurs have a FT coach by next year?

Epitome22
06-07-2003, 07:00 AM
I've never geen Duncan with a grin on his face. He's the most robotic looking player in the league.

His choking down the stretch also cost The Spurs the game tonight.