PDA

View Full Version : T.J. Ford

David
06-23-2003, 04:42 PM
Is there any comparison between him and Brevin Knight or is Ford better than that?

DNNF
06-23-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: David
Is there any comparison between him and Brevin Knight or is Ford better than that?

A busted TJ Ford would be Brevin Knight.

Nash13
06-23-2003, 11:21 PM
I was just watching that game against Kansas that happened in January, he played pretty well except for 2 things:

1. His team didn't show up in the last minutes of the game

2. The Mavs "should be draft pick"(Nick Collison) had a 24-23 game.

mavsfanforever
06-23-2003, 11:47 PM
TJ FORD reminds me more of Speedy Claxton.

Mandyahl
06-23-2003, 11:50 PM
i think he is better. i don't think he will be a superstar, but i think he will be a solid contributor in this league.

EVAN
06-24-2003, 12:06 AM
Dont count him out as a superstar.... He's very fast and penetrates the inside of defense very well....excellent ballhandler and is a clutch shooter! I think he has a great career ahead of him...and someone with as much talent as he has will feel that he has something to prove because of all the negative opinions about him that are out there right now and a possible 7-10th overall pick which he is better than!

ames7
06-24-2003, 12:36 AM
As a UT student, I've had the fortunate opportunity to watch him play quite a lot & he really is enormously talented. The shooting problem is overblown--there are ways to improve that. He is scary fast sometimes, sees the floor well, & has the ability to completely take over a game. I hope he goes to a team that will find a way to use his talent.