View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 10:39 PM   #98
LukaMagic

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
We are years from a championship. We just don't have the defense to win, plenty of offense, no defense. I know we went all out on KP, etc, but is he worth it? That's a serious question because he pretty much stinks on defense unless he's helping out, and if you have a ton of resources tied up in a 7'3 star, he needs to be able to play defense.

And as for offense, he's a 28 foot shooter. That's pretty much his bread and butter. Outside of that, he's pedestrian. I think you have to trade KP for defense & another scorer. We can't go far with this team we have here. They will always get man-handled by strong defensive teams.

KP is pathetic on defense.
KP can be way better offensively when someone puts him in a position to succeed. But there is no one on this team that can do that. Seth Curry and JJ did it a few times but Seth doesn't handle the ball on this team and JJ cannot play more than minor minutes. JB and DW, I am sorry to say, are not capable of doing that. JB in particular. DW maybe in the future.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote