View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 03:25 AM   #259
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There were a few chauvinistic asses who are now all gone. The only thing you can really hold Cuban accountable for is not doing something more and that in a sense he allowed poor behavior to go unpunished. Certainly not ok, but nothing even remotely close to needing to sell the team.

The only thing the league can really do is fine him and perhaps have a league official overlook things for a season or two. The fact that Cuban hired that new head of operations kinda negates the point of doing that though.

We still don't know everything, but I haven't read anything really substantive since that SI article.
Cuban let a dude jerk off at work, because he could sell tickets. He also kept a woman beater on, with the rationale that "at least I am saving women who are working elsewhere." Sterling just said racist shit to his gold digger girlfriend. How big the story gets in the media will decide the outcome. Looks like Cuban is dodging the bullet for now.