View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 10:53 AM   #49
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Kemba would always be tradable, and playing as a 6-8 seed is the kind of experience Luka and KP need. If they developed at all over those years, the ceiling for that team would be much higher. Kemba doesn’t need to change his game, and Luka doesn’t need to make him better. He’s already really good. Wright on the other hand, we don’t know, yet.
I shouldn't have injected Kemba into the conversation because he was the guy the Mavs supposedly wanted the most.
He was actually part of the "unachievable" group though.

I wouldn't have been upset if we would have signed Kemba by any means, but considering we didn't have any chance, I think the Mavs made out pretty well.

Skin mentioned last week that Mavs' FO wanted to sign Seth, Green and Wright after they struck out on Kemba. They got two out of the three and of those three I'm glad they signed the two they did.

Last edited by rimrocker; 07-25-2019 at 10:54 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote