View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:32 PM   #81
Thespiralgoeson
Diamond Member

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

For whatever it's worth, Giannis in October, 2019-

“I want the Bucks to build a winning culture. So far, we have been doing great, and, if this lasts, there’s no other place I want to be. But if we’re underperforming in the NBA next year, deciding whether to sign becomes a lot more difficult."

https://www.yahoo.com/now/its-words-...212006942.html

To be fair, he later refuted that quote and insisted he'd never used words like that. He almost certainly said it, or something very close to it though. It seems most likely to me that he said it, thinking the conversation was off the record and having no idea that it would become public.

Either way, I think the "Giannis wants to stay in Milwaukee" narrative is flawed at best. As I said earlier, we don't actually know what Giannis is thinking.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote