View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:46 PM   #136
turin
Platinum Member

turin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is no longer a terrible idea with Barea likely out for good, but I think Brunson will take over Barea's role off the bench.

Brunson should start though if DSJ is still out. No more Wes. That ship better have sailed.
I also like Brunson in the JJB role. This opens up an ideal opportunity for DSJ to come in and play major minutes at the 2 with both 1st and 2nd team whether Luka is running point or Brunson. IMO this is ideal for his development because this is what he needs to become to make it here imo. If not, then he can be traded. My money is on him successfully transitioning. He's already got the D, and his 3 stroke appears to be there. Now it's the mental adjustment to shoot the open 3 first, and finally, better decision making when driving.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote