View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:34 PM   #371
Harpospoke

Harpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the roughHarpospoke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, the only way to get to the top is to land the next guy who changes how the game is played... Copycats don't win rings.
Agreed. If the league gets unbalanced in one direction to try and stop the Warriors then the next team to approach it from a new direction (big men?) could dominate for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
So how good is Boston actually going to be when they have Kryie and Hayward on the floor together? I wanna say they're gonna be title contenders for years to come, but I still have a hard time seeing them on the Warriors level. I feel like the Warriors have a death grip on the Larry O'Brien trophy until they lose at least one of their big 4.
They look better without Kyrie to me. The Cavs looked like the better team during the regular season when the Celtics had Kyrie. Now the Celtics look better by a mile. Addition by subtraction?

I might consider trading Kyrie (and draft picks) to the Spurs for Kawhi Leonard. If Kyrie continues to have injury problems it would be another steal on Ainge's resume.

Lebron gives the Cavs a 40+ point triple double on 55% shooting along with Love contributing 22 and 15 on 50% shooting...and the Celtics win with ease? Yikes...

Funny side note: JR Smith had more flagrant fouls than points.
Harpospoke is offline   Reply With Quote