View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 11:38 PM   #64
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I am rewatching this game in appreciation of what Curry did, even though it's not as good as the last game. I'm just in awe of his shooting right now. Reminds me of my younger self!

My favorite game that I ever played was when I had a pickup game at UT (at Austin). Some guys who played for Texas (basketball) team were in Gregory Gymnasium. They played against my team. We had one girl who was on the girl's basketball team. I knew her from high school. And then I even had guys who played football for them. Anyway, I was on fire. I didn't miss a shot during the 2 games we played against each other, hitting 10 straight 3-point shots. I was calling them off the glass or as swishes too successfully. That's about as much fun as I remember having on the basketball court.