View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:45 PM   #30
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
And after the Zinger trade they said that we trade wasnt for this year, it was for the next years....so that implies that they dont mind falling out of the playoff race. We pretty much gutted our rebounding...i think after the trade they are at the same point...being okay with tanking. I think they know even with pushing hard they will be out of the race by the end of february....
Well I think we will have a better idea in 10 days after these next 5 games. I agree rebounding could be their downfall now. Along with it takes time to incorporate new pieces.

We might also know by Thursday if they trade Barnes. If Barnes is traded I'll concede 100% that they might be tanking to at least get a chance in the 7-8th spot on the sly.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote