View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 01:34 PM   #6
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Painful reminder

Romo is the reason why I went years stressing myself out for no reason over the cowboys

They would always find a way to blow it.

This years mavs team has literally sucked the life out of me because everytime you think they got a game won it's a wrap they come up with new ways to choke.

And yes at this point when you blow so many games in the manner in which they have I'm call it choking now.

The announcers freaking warned us last night ahead of time just how bad this team is at closing out games.

Doris Bourke was all over that prediction
The Mavs completely slow down and try to run clock out when they think they have the game won and that leads to bad possessions.

Milking the clock down to 6 seconds to start the offense only gives them 25% of an opportunity to get an open look. And essentially letting the defense know you won’t do anything for 18 seconds gives them both the advantage of rest and locking down knowing the offense will be in desperation mode.

Just play the damn way way that you did to build the leads and they should win most of them. This is becoming habitual and annoying for fans.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote