View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #705
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@NickVanExit: The more I watch Porzingis with these guards he had to play with the more I think he might average 30 points per game next year with Luka.

@NickVanExit: Like.... Luka Doncic is about to play with a 7'3 center that is a better shooter than him.

@bobbykaralla: Roughly 28 percent of KP's career FGA have been 3-pointers. I would not be surprised if that number is above 40 this season. He's a career 36 percent 3P shooter and hit 39.5 percent his last season with NYK. Upping the volume while maintaining that efficiency would be very good.

@bobbykaralla: Porzingis shot 39.5% from 3 during his last season in New York. 95 percent of his 3PA came from above the break. Last season, Dallas took the third-most ATB 3s and finished 28th in making them, at 33.3%. That will help a lot!
But..but..but....he's not a good rebounder for a PF!
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote