View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:12 PM   #28
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'd bet OKC would take Paul for even neutral value and are trying to get positive value out of him. I doubt they get a positive or neutral offer this offeason, but I highly doubt they start shipping out assets to dump him anytime before the deadline.

Maybe during the season they consider sending out value to dump him, but honestly they're so far from competing, it wouldn't kill them to just keep him until they get some of the rookies they're owed through picks , develop them, and then let that huge contract drop off right as the rookies need supporting vets. They make a big splash in free agency then.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-20-2019 at 05:13 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote