View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #85
AO41
Golden Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

This doesn't seem and but I think the only team that are out for sure might be the Suns and Wolves. The Suns might actually be pretty good with Rubio playing next to Booker. Rubio is still a very good pass first PG who doesn't like to shoot and thats exactly what Booker and Ayton need.

The Spurs are a complete unknown but they made the playoffs last year and were not healthy at all. I would think they will be good again.

I think people are way UNDERESTIMATING the Thunder and Blazers.

Thunder are the perfect team for CP to run as much as I dislike him.

CP/ DS (very good one/ two)
SGA
Roberson
Gallinari
Adams

......is a very solid team.

Blazers are pretty much coming back with the same core and some really good new role players.

All I know is that the Mavs make the playoffs and the other 2 spots could be any of the remaining teams IMO, except the Wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=irpromo

538 updated again
46-36
67% chance of making playoffs

Overall predictions for the West

Rockets
Lakers
Warriors
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Pelicans
Mavs
-----------
Wolves
Blazers
Thunder
Suns
Spurs

Think they WAY underestimate the Blazers and semi-underrate the Spurs. No way Blazers miss the playoffs and Suns are better than the Spurs.