Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-03-2001, 10:41 PM   #81
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

UNBELIEVABLE!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:41 PM   #82
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

MAVS WIN!
MAVS WIN!
MAVS WIN!
MAVS WIN!
MAVS WIN!
MAVS WIN!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:42 PM   #83
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

we won.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:42 PM   #84
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

All the excitement was in the 4th. I watched the second half. WE WON!

Mavericks rule!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:42 PM   #85
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Oh my gosh what a game !!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:43 PM   #86
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What was the statistic..like over 96% of teams down 0-2 have never come back?! SCREW THAT! SCREW THE JAZZ! MAVS ARE GOING TO SAN ANTONIO BABYY!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:43 PM   #87
Fidel
Diamond Member

I canŽt believe it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 10:45 PM   #88
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAPOLA!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:45 PM   #89
aidzhsiah

aidzhsiah is on a distinguished road

One down... three to go.

Big Bad Jazz are dead. =)

Up next, Texas Shootout!
aidzhsiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:46 PM   #90
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

I think I just woke up the entire neighborhood!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:46 PM   #91
Fidel
Diamond Member

No matter what happens from here on,
now everyone has got to give us credit.
down 0-2 down by 14 in the fourth and we still won.
oh yeah !!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:49 PM   #92
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESY ESY EY SEYS ESY ESY ESYEY SES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BRADLEY BRADLE& BRADLEY BRADLEY BRADLEY BRADLEY BEADLEY!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:50 PM   #93
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:52 PM   #94
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

HOT FREAKIN DAMN!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:56 PM   #95
Fidel
Diamond Member

that was so ever important.
weŽll be a real tough team next year, cause this was a huge confidence builder...
(maybe we`ll be tough this year also but San Antonio is good...)
Old 05-03-2001, 11:02 PM   #96
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

What's that sound?

Do you hear that sound?

IT'S THE DOOR SLAMMING SHUT!

BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE! BRADLEY BOOTH MACHINE!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:03 PM   #97
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'm speechless. I think I'm gonna cry .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:04 PM   #98
djb
Administrator

Go ahead Rob..it's ok [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just look at Malone, Stockton, and Polynice bawling on the sidelines [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 11:07 PM   #99
Mavinator
Golden Member

Two of the greatest players in the history of the game... two of the dirtiest players in the history of the game...

Just got their asses handed to them by Michael Finley and the kiddie corps from Dallas. Hell, 11 years away from the playoffs and you've gotta come out with some intensity.

No championship for you, Karl. Ever. Dirk and Shawn are laughing their heads off.
Old 05-03-2001, 11:08 PM   #100
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

unfreaking believable
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:11 PM   #101
Mav_on_the_Move

Mav_on_the_Move is on a distinguished road

In the immortal words of Alice in Chains Rooster "Ain't found a way to kill me yet." Holy cow and Toledo, that was unbelievable, Booth, Finley, Dirk and Nash all coming up HUGE.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] From here on out everything is gravy, though gravy is good. Get ready for huge traffic jams coming and going down I-35. For those of you who can go there, The Menger is a great hotel. I know I'm rambling but I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! As Mark Followill would say...THE MAVERICKS WIN, THE MAVERICKS WIN, THE MAVERICKS WIN!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:11 PM   #102
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Amazing...I'm blown away. I'm freakin speechless...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 11:12 PM   #103
Mavinator
Golden Member

YOU SUCK, KARL MALONE! Time to start throwing your elbows at the pickup games now! Maybe you can go strip the ball from the post players over in Greece, 'cause the Jazz are done! FINISHED!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:14 PM   #104
Mavinator
Golden Member

Karl Malone and John Stockton can look forward to one or two more years of first-round elimination by first and second seeds now before they head to the lottery and try to build a new team on draft picks! Deshawn Stevenson? Jacque Vaughn? Donyell Marshall?? Who the hell are you talking about???
Old 05-03-2001, 11:19 PM   #105
dallaslaker

Everyone with me...

LET'S GO MAVS!!
LET'S GO MAVS!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 11:27 PM   #106
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

I am in absolute awe. Absolute awe. Can't wait to come here on Vacation. I want me some Mavs round two tickets.
Old 05-04-2001, 06:45 AM   #107
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

YES !!!

Best moment as a a Mavs fan.

What a comeback, booyaka!
Old 05-04-2001, 09:38 AM   #108
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh man.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i'm happy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2001, 09:43 AM   #109
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . I'm still all tingly inside.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 03:50 PM   #110
djb
Administrator

Found these great pics posted over at cc.net

Yea this is a great shot of Dirk, but even better is the pic of Stockton in the back! Is that a tear I see?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BOOOOOOTH!!! What's Malone looking at?
Old 05-04-2001, 03:56 PM   #111
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, what a great pic of dirk. that may be my new wallpaper...
Old 05-04-2001, 04:03 PM   #112
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..it is, great pic, thanks dj
Old 05-05-2001, 01:37 AM   #113
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Has anyone got a picture of Olden Polynice crying after the game??
Old 08-20-2020, 09:56 AM   #114
Murphy3
Guru

Perhaps we are seeing this again..just with a different group.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #115
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
lots of old names on here - wish some of them were still around.
was reading one comment about Dirk and Shawn... i was like wait Marion wasn't with us yet?! Oh yeah... that shawn... bradley lol

good times
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 03:55 PM   #116
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think so. A year ahead of schedule? If we beat the Clips then we might be TWO years ahead of schedule
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:26 PM   #117
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I think so. A year ahead of schedule? If we beat the Clips then we might be TWO years ahead of schedule
At least.
KillerLeft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:48 PM   #118
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-21-2020, 09:18 AM   #119
Murphy3
Guru

It depends on how you look at the schedule. When Doncic played like he did his rookie year and the Mavs traded for KP, you throw the schedule out the window.
Old 08-21-2020, 10:41 AM   #120
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It depends on how you look at the schedule. When Doncic played like he did his rookie year and the Mavs traded for KP, you throw the schedule out the window.
Exactly. Right out the window.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote