Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-24-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default The curious case of THJ

Definitely think this needs a thread to see how he does all season.

Something interesting to note that I wonder if it had something to do with it. Hardaway Sr. came to town to watch his son play, and the son has been on fire since. Just wonder if pappa had a little chat with jr. Hope dad comes to all of the games from now on!
Old 11-24-2019, 09:31 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I anti-jinxed him with my countdown. You are all welcome.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:54 PM   #3
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Definitely think this needs a thread to see how he does all season.

Something interesting to note that I wonder if it had something to do with it. Hardaway Sr. came to town to watch his son play, and the son has been on fire since. Just wonder if pappa had a little chat with jr. Hope dad comes to all of the games from now on!
I could have swore sr was there for his last real bad game.

The recent version of Thj is one everyone can get behind. He is taking much better shots, passing, Cutting and moving off the ball and playing tough defense.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:37 PM   #4
turin
Diamond Member

turin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud ofturin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

The recent version of Thj is one everyone can get behind. He is taking much better shots, passing, Cutting and moving off the ball and playing tough defense.
Agree. The move to the SL where he is the 3rd option appears to be a better fit for him in that he doesn't seem to be pressing to shoot like he was when he is the #1 option with the 2nd unit. Here's hoping this "new" THJ continues down this path.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:52 AM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Was he? I do think it's something though as this happens to be "breaking" news lol...

https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/stat...12936786776064
Old 11-25-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Was he? I do think it's something though as this happens to be "breaking" news lol...

https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/stat...12936786776064
I thought they showed him in the crowd at one point. Either way, the odds are still in his favor of him playing well with Dad around. I'd love to hear what he said to him.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:31 PM   #7
ChileanMavsFan

ChileanMavsFan is just really niceChileanMavsFan is just really niceChileanMavsFan is just really niceChileanMavsFan is just really niceChileanMavsFan is just really niceChileanMavsFan is just really nice

Quote:

His passing in particular has been nice to see. 4, 4 and 5 assists in the last three games. He is making good decisions.
ChileanMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #8
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see him let the game come to him instead of pressing. Having another shooter on floor the floor helps so much with spacing.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 04:51 PM   #9
OldWhiteGuy

OldWhiteGuy is a jewel in the roughOldWhiteGuy is a jewel in the roughOldWhiteGuy is a jewel in the roughOldWhiteGuy is a jewel in the roughOldWhiteGuy is a jewel in the rough

I saw Luke Walton interviewed when he first started playing. The interviewer asked him if his dad gave him any advice. Luke said, "Yeah, he told me to throw the ball to Shaq."

I wonder what advice THS gave THJ.
OldWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote