Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-19-2019, 09:49 PM   #81
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the Luka postgame interview. The reporters were baiting him though, and he's going to get fined. But I liked his answers honestly.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #82
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
No spirit in this team.
The DSJ issue needs to be resolved soon one way or another.
My plan to save DSJ would be trading Wes and Barnes at the deadline and see what you can get. You probably get something decent from the Magic who are reported to have interest in Barnes.

Then start Luka/DSJ/DFS/Kleber or whatever you get from the Magic/DAJ. Smith NEEDS a big role on offense, or it's all for not. I guarantee that's what he wants. I really don't think it has anything to do with him being the pg or sg. He just isn't a focal point on offense.

That plan would work because Smith will either bring it on offense or he won't. If he doesn't, then you trade him in the summer. But we need to just dump the offensive pressure on him because I believe that's what he wants.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:21 PM   #83
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I liked the Luka postgame interview. The reporters were baiting him though, and he's going to get fined. But I liked his answers honestly.
Totally missed that -- what did he say?
Old 01-19-2019, 10:26 PM   #84
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Even if it works I want to trade him in the summer at this point. If he and his camp are already this entitled after 1.5 years I don't want to see what happens if something else got his panties in a twist down the road.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:29 PM   #85
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
He said he was trying to juggle the ball. He said he was frustrated with his play it was one of his worst games. He said the calls frustrated him early, said the refs told him they were not calling soft fouls early and he got kicked in the head so he was asking the ref if that was a soft foul too and that was his first tech. Said in Europe he wouldn't have been ejected. Said a foul is a foul, it shouldn't matter who you are if it's a foul it should be called. That last one was in response to maybe not being a star yet and getting star calls.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:58 PM   #86
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

I like how fox sports showed the entire interview on their website... but not the final question about star calls. Why leave the best one off?!?!?! Nba must have made a quick call to them.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:32 PM   #87
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
He said he was trying to juggle the ball. He said he was frustrated with his play it was one of his worst games. He said the calls frustrated him early, said the refs told him they were not calling soft fouls early and he got kicked in the head so he was asking the ref if that was a soft foul too and that was his first tech. Said in Europe he wouldn't have been ejected. Said a foul is a foul, it shouldn't matter who you are if it's a foul it should be called. That last one was in response to maybe not being a star yet and getting star calls.
The balls on this kid, not afraid to point out the baked-in inconsistencies of NBA refereeing... I love it!

Bet Cuban has his back.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:33 PM   #88
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://twitter.com/foxsportssw/stat...230754305?s=21
Old 01-19-2019, 11:42 PM   #89
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Much thanks.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:52 AM   #90
Underdog

Mavs currently have a 17.3% of getting a top-4 pick and a 3.8% chance at #1 overall... Zion or bust?
Old 01-20-2019, 10:01 AM   #91
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mavs currently have a 17.3% of getting a top-4 pick and a 3.8% chance at #1 overall... Zion or bust?
I hate it that we are about to get to a point of hoping for losses but it is quickly heading in that direction.
There are several nice lotto potential SGs (Barrett, Reddish, Langford, Alexander, Johnson, Culver, and Okpala) in the draft so it might be nice to keep our pick this year.
Depending on where Orlando is picking, I could see the Mavs possibly moving DSJ for their pick if one of those guys are available because there is only one lottery caliber PG (Morant) in this draft.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:41 AM   #92
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The balls on this kid, not afraid to point out the baked-in inconsistencies of NBA refereeing... I love it!

Bet Cuban has his back.
At the end of the Spurs game, during the final timeout (3 sec left), the camera goes to Luka, and you can see him say, "how much they pay you?"
Old 01-21-2019, 02:02 AM   #93
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
At the end of the Spurs game, during the final timeout (3 sec left), the camera goes to Luka, and you can see him say, "how much they pay you?"
Git'em, son!
Old 01-21-2019, 09:19 AM   #94
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I hate it that we are about to get to a point of hoping for losses but it is quickly heading in that direction.
Well crap. 2nd SIM LOTTERY click got the Mavs the #1 pick. I don't want losses either.

http://www.tankathon.com/
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote