Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-03-2001, 09:54 PM   #41
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Finley is awesome tonight.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2001, 09:54 PM   #42
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

FINLEY IS AWESOME!!!
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 09:55 PM   #43
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

He he I was quicker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 09:55 PM   #44
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Let Dirk post up Russel! He can take him on the post any day of the week!!
Old 05-03-2001, 09:55 PM   #45
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I agree..he's the only one consistently nailing his shots. I don't know about you guys, but my heart still skips a beat each time he heaves one of those long-range fadeways (though he's making the majority of them tonight)!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 09:57 PM   #46
Fidel
Diamond Member

Im becoming a Finley fan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 09:58 PM   #47
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Fifth foul on Dirk! Haven't seen the replay yet but it didn't look like a loose ball to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 09:59 PM   #48
Fidel
Diamond Member

Hugh Evans:
"Yes sir thank you sir. I think Im gonna call the fifth on that german guy now".
Old 05-03-2001, 10:06 PM   #49
aidzhsiah

aidzhsiah is on a distinguished road

This game has horrible officiating.

What the hell is going here ? It's not bad officiating... it's almost cheating =P
aidzhsiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:07 PM   #50
dallaslaker

I predict Nellie gets ejected at the 6:00 minute mark in the 4th!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:09 PM   #51
Fidel
Diamond Member

You wanna know whats wrong with the NBA ??? Just watch this game on tape. Let the guys play, goddammmmit !!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:10 PM   #52
djb
Administrator

This is pathetic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think we all expected the officiating to be bad, but it still boggles the mind. Also, what the hell is wrong with Howard?! Missing rebounds and laying brick all freakin night. Suck it up man! Dirk's on the bench..SOMEONE other than Fin needs to step up!

Oh and welcome to the board aidzhsiah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 10:17 PM   #53
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

At least yall have the option of switching to the guys on KSTAR. I'm stuck with mr. I have no armpit hair. Fuckin' Ainge. That guy pisses me off.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:18 PM   #54
Fidel
Diamond Member

Were still in it.
If Dirk can stay on court and Nash contious to hit some shots there is a chance.
Go Mavs !!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:20 PM   #55
ReggieThetaChi

Thats what I'm talking about. Give it to Finley, he's gonna do it himself, apparently. He's a man on a mission. Great block by booth.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:21 PM   #56
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeah yeah cut it down to 4 !!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:21 PM   #57
djb
Administrator

HUGE block by Booth! I have a feeling the refs are going to get Dirk his sixth real soon though. Man ANOTHER HUGE play by Booth!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:22 PM   #58
djb
Administrator

BOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:23 PM   #59
djb
Administrator

ONE POINT GAME!! C'MON DON'T LET ME DOWN NOW!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:23 PM   #60
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeah yeah yeah
down to 1 !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:23 PM   #61
ReggieThetaChi

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and mother fucking girls, The Dallas Mavericks have shown up.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:25 PM   #62
Fidel
Diamond Member

We would have a chance tonight even without Dirk.
Finley is huge !!!! (Oh man that comes from a Dirk fan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
Old 05-03-2001, 10:27 PM   #63
aidzhsiah

AWWWWW YEAH!

Mavs back in it, yo! Nash may have a slow game but he's contributing where it counts... That's right... the Jazz are playing 8 on 5 and still the Mavs are in it!

Does someone else think that if the Jazz drove to the basket like Finley did just now, the Mavs'd be called for the 'and 1' ? Damn refs....

And y'all lucky... can turn off Ainge... LOL... I wish I could do the same.

Old 05-03-2001, 10:27 PM   #64
djb
Administrator

We'd be leading FOR SURE if Dirk hadn't sat out the second quarter. Fin's been huge no question but we need Dirk!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:29 PM   #65
ReggieThetaChi

TIE BALL GAME!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:29 PM   #66
aidzhsiah

NASH IS BACK!... The great Canadian hero!

Oh and thanks for the welcome djbacklash =)

Old 05-03-2001, 10:30 PM   #67
ReggieThetaChi

We are going to be in for a classic finish.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:31 PM   #68
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeah DJ of course we need Dirk, Im saying that all the time usually [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 10:32 PM   #69
dallaslaker

POST UP DIRK! POST UP DIRK!! POST UP DIRK!!!

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:32 PM   #70
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Oh baby! For awhile it looked like the Mavs would be blown out. They have pulled themselves back into the game. This is one of the best games the Mavs have ever played.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:33 PM   #71
djb
Administrator

POST UP DIRK!
POST UP DIRK!
POST UP DIRK!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 10:33 PM   #72
djb
Administrator

MFFL I'm glad you went out to your son's game because you sure as hell didn't miss much here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #73
djb
Administrator

BOOOOOTH!!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #74
ReggieThetaChi

Booth is so, like whoa!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:38 PM   #75
djb
Administrator

9.6 SECONDS!! I CAN'T WATCH!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:39 PM   #76
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeah were up.
I just hope there will be no bullshit call on the last possesion for the Jazz!!

Go Mavs !!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:40 PM   #77
ReggieThetaChi

UTAH IS DEAD!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:41 PM   #78
Fidel
Diamond Member

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:41 PM   #79
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

WE WON WE WON WE WON
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 10:41 PM   #80
aidzhsiah

MAVS WIN MAVS WIN MAVS WIN MAVS WIN MAVS WIN

MAVS WIN MAVS WIN

*runs around the room waving hands in the air*

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!! AWWWWWWWW YEAH !!!!!!