Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result of the game be?
Mavs by 20+ 0 0%
Mavs win by 10-19 1 50.00%
Mavs win by 1-9 0 0%
Mavs lose by 1-9 1 50.00%
Mavs lose by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs lose by 20+ 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2020, 08:23 AM   #121
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
My thoughts on the refs are that in their eyes Dame is a superstar.
When is the last time someone earned EIGHTEEN free throws from the perimeter?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #122
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

damn I guess I was too blasted after 2 bottles of wine last night to be mad at the officiating so reading the comments here has been somewhat sobering tbh

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.

Last edited by Skywalker; 08-12-2020 at 08:32 AM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #123
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Look at it this way: By this time next year, Luka will be getting full on star whistles anytime he wants them. I'm not saying that makes it right, but you can't deny that it will be nice to be on that side of it for a while.
Yea, I'll believe that when I see it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:42 AM   #124
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
When is the last time someone earned EIGHTEEN free throws from the perimeter?
Without looking, idk.

The strip by Burke on Dame was clean AF. Then followed by the absolutely clutch blown calls on KP and Burke. It's just really bad. They even looked at KPs foul and If it was a non call or defensive foul it doesn't get overturned. I think their perspective was it was too close to over turn it...which is basically that they fuctup and don't have enough evidence to justify fixing it.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:51 AM   #125
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We still could have won if we defended Dame
Old 08-12-2020, 10:22 AM   #126
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud of

Quote:
Without looking, idk.

The strip by Burke on Dame was clean AF. Then followed by the absolutely clutch blown calls on KP and Burke. It's just really bad. They even looked at KPs foul and If it was a non call or defensive foul it doesn't get overturned. I think their perspective was it was too close to over turn it...which is basically that they fuctup and don't have enough evidence to justify fixing it.
you mean didn't have enough integrity/balls to admit they're biased
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 10:27 AM   #127
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
We still could have won if we defended Dame
Oh heyyy. Fair point. So lets start the game with THJ of all people guarding him. Let him get into a nice flow getting anything he wants. Then we will put Burke on him, and at the same time KP needs to be out of position A LOT on the help. Which oddly enough doesn't work well with constant defensive switching technique that we use.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:28 AM   #128
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
you mean didn't have enough integrity/balls to admit they're biased
jizzactly

Old 08-12-2020, 10:40 AM   #129
SMC0007
Diamond Member

This one has extra salt because I knew it was a matter of time before lil d-bag dame started shit talking, which is exacerbated by the fact that he gets anything he wants on the floor or gets "fouled" trying. Then has a miracle throw in to go ahead at the end of the game, gets an offensive foul call for him, then talks more shit after the horn to a non-existent crowd. The guy who got tons of calls all game especially to overturn a game winner says - "put some respect on my name".

Old 08-12-2020, 11:08 AM   #130
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

We can sit here and blame the refs if we want but if Luka hits that free throw....who knows how that game ends. I believe Dame was 18/18....Luka in the clutch has to hit that free throw.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:20 AM   #131
saclare
Golden Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I don't understand the complaining on the Burke foul late. That was a clear takeout of the defender, though likely not on purpose, that was running to contest. Unfortunate, but the right call.

Now the call on the strip and KP, pure garbage. Love how other fans justified it because it held up under review. That call was never going to be reversed, but you still have to challenge.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:36 AM   #132
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I don't understand the complaining on the Burke foul late. That was a clear takeout of the defender, though likely not on purpose, that was running to contest. Unfortunate, but the right call.

Now the call on the strip and KP, pure garbage. Love how other fans justified it because it held up under review. That call was never going to be reversed, but you still have to challenge.
I agree, but the 4th quarter reffing was putrid. One iffy call either way doesn't forgive how bad they were. But I figure every Mavs fan is used to this by now. Since 2011, the reffing against our team has been downright awful.

I think coaches should be allowed 2 challenges per game.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:49 PM   #133
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
The complaining is because in 100 NBA games in the same situation, that would be called MAYBE once

That is a call that refs never make because it was so minor and the game was on the line. Most refs let them play at the end of close games - not these guys. They had to be in control

The refs were clearly over the line
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 01:11 PM   #134
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need to give some much deserved love to how good KP has been this bubble. His only real black spot has been foul trouble.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:47 PM   #135
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think we need to give some much deserved love to how good KP has been this bubble. His only real black spot has been foul trouble.
26pts, 12reb, 3ast, 3blocks, 1steal
43/35/80

Not stellar percentages, but those are strong numbers and the best of this year.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:05 PM   #136
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Doncic has been shooting FT better recently. His form and balance looks better since the first game back vs Houston. He followed that game up with:

18-19 vs PHX
8-11 vs SAC
3-6 relapsed vs LAC
bounced bakc with 9-10 VS MIL
7-9 vs POR

He used to lean back a bit and recently his balance is much better, his weight is centered if not slightly forward. If Deandre can turn FT shooting around, Doncic can too.

Last edited by SMC0007; 08-12-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:48 PM   #137
Thespiralgoeson
Diamond Member

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
26pts, 12reb, 3ast, 3blocks, 1steal
43/35/80

Not stellar percentages, but those are strong numbers and the best of this year.
Yeah the only real knock on KP is his 3pt %. Other than that, he's been great.

I'm wondering though if this is something he can improve, or if this is just the way he is. He might be the streakiest shooter in the entire NBA. It seems like he's usually something awful like 1-8, and then he'll have a game like last night where he's 7-9.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:13 PM   #138
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh heyyy. Fair point. So lets start the game with THJ of all people guarding him. Let him get into a nice flow getting anything he wants. Then we will put Burke on him, and at the same time KP needs to be out of position A LOT on the help. Which oddly enough doesn't work well with constant defensive switching technique that we use.
Yeah, this is the Achilles' heel of the team. THJ was trying really hard on defense early this season and Carlisle praised him about that often. The deeper we go, the more ineffective he has become on that end, imo.

Everyone talks about a 3&D wing, but in my view DFS is clearly developing into a winning player. In fact, he's one of only 3 two-way players on the entire roster. I wouldn't upset that apple cart at all.

What they need is a defensive GUARD - someone to rotate with Luka and THJ. Wright was supposed to be that guy this year, but in my opinion, he has been the single most disappointing piece they added. With so many of the lethal scorers in the league being guards, this needs to be addressed, somehow.

They need a Patrick Beverly type, imo. Not that player, but someone of that type.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:19 PM   #139
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Yeah the only real knock on KP is his 3pt %. Other than that, he's been great.

I'm wondering though if this is something he can improve, or if this is just the way he is. He might be the streakiest shooter in the entire NBA. It seems like he's usually something awful like 1-8, and then he'll have a game like last night where he's 7-9.
I think it's also part of the nature of the new NBA. Players are heaving threes at historic rates, and KP is no exception.

What's weird is he seems to be more accurate the further he is from the three point line.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:57 PM   #140
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, this is the Achilles' heel of the team. THJ was trying really hard on defense early this season and Carlisle praised him about that often. The deeper we go, the more ineffective he has become on that end, imo.

Everyone talks about a 3&D wing, but in my view DFS is clearly developing into a winning player. In fact, he's one of only 3 two-way players on the entire roster. I wouldn't upset that apple cart at all.

What they need is a defensive GUARD - someone to rotate with Luka and THJ. Wright was supposed to be that guy this year, but in my opinion, he has been the single most disappointing piece they added. With so many of the lethal scorers in the league being guards, this needs to be addressed, somehow.

They need a Patrick Beverly type, imo. Not that player, but someone of that type.
I see THJ as a 6th man who like JET can come in and focus more on scoring. Hopefully they address the lack of a 2 way guard in the off-season.

Old 08-12-2020, 04:24 PM   #141
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I see THJ as a 6th man who like JET can come in and focus more on scoring. Hopefully they address the lack of a 2 way guard in the off-season.
Ha, this always comes back to the same issue. The number 3 guy. A guy like that pushes everyone back to where they need to be. Both Curry and THJ need to come off the bench.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:45 PM   #142
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ha, this always comes back to the same issue. The number 3 guy. A guy like that pushes everyone back to where they need to be. Both Curry and THJ need to come off the bench.
I don't know that THJ or curry necessarily need to come off the bench. I mean, they could, and that would be fine. To me, the problem is that they're both one-way players.

Luka and THJ OR Luka and Curry would work better with a third guard whose main reason for waking up in the morning was to harass the other team's main guard. I don't care if that third person starts or comes off the bench - I suppose it would depend on who the player was. But I think I've reached the conclusion that there's just not enough room in the rotation for Luka, Curry AND Hardaway JR.

If, somehow, Wright and Curry could be combined into one, PLAYABLE person, this whole roster would start to look a lot better, and at that point the rotation would be so much easier to manage that I don't think it would matter who starts, so long as Carlisle always had an option for defense that didn't kill the team on offense.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:52 PM   #143
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I don't know that THJ or curry necessarily need to come off the bench. I mean, they could, and that would be fine. To me, the problem is that they're both one-way players.

Luka and THJ OR Luka and Curry would work better with a third guard whose main reason for waking up in the morning was to harass the other team's main guard. I don't care if that third person starts or comes off the bench - I suppose it would depend on who the player was. But I think I've reached the conclusion that there's just not enough room in the rotation for Luka, Curry AND Hardaway JR.

If, somehow, Wright and Curry could be combined into one, PLAYABLE person, this whole roster would start to look a lot better, and at that point the rotation would be so much easier to manage that I don't think it would matter who starts, so long as Carlisle always had an option for defense that didn't kill the team on offense.
I doubt Wright is here next season unless they can't move him. Poor fit.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:57 PM   #144
KillerLeft

Quote:
You might be right. Although, part of why THJ has been so much better here than in NY, at least in my opinion, is that they've taken the ball (and decision making) out of his hands. He has become a catch and shoot guy, mostly.

To me, Terry was underrated as a pick and roll ball handler. He wasn't a PG in the sense that he was gifted at getting others involved, but he never dribbled into trouble, rarely turned the ball over, and he had to be respected on those pull ups coming off of screens.

When you use the term "6th man" in that way, that's what I feel like you're describing - someone who can be the main initiator of the offense for stretches of the game. To me, Curry is closer to that than THJ, but still nowhere near JET level. Like I said though, you could totally be right, and that might be the perfect role for THJ.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:00 PM   #145
KillerLeft

Quote:
I doubt Wright is here next season unless they can't move him. Poor fit.
Yeah, I agree. You can tell the coach wants it to work (he knows he needs defense) because he keeps giving him chance after chance, shoehorning him into lineups in every new way he can envision.

If defense was the only factor, you could live with it and he'd be an asset to the team, but he can't make decisions and he can't shoot. He's always going to be that defensive "specialist" that you can't really play if you want to win.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:00 PM   #146
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I get the point about Wright not being a good fit but he’s hitting 37% from 3! Not huge volume, but still. He’s had a few years now where he shot over league average on 3s. He’s also one of our only guys who can get to the rim off the dribble consistently.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:24 PM   #147
KillerLeft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I get the point about Wright not being a good fit but he’s hitting 37% from 3! Not huge volume, but still. He’s had a few years now where he shot over league average on 3s. He’s also one of our only guys who can get to the rim off the dribble consistently.
I admit that the 3pt percentage is higher than I would've thought. I wonder why the volume is so low, and whether that's because he's turning down open shots. That would be an interesting thing to track, because I feel confident that if he were an honest catch and shoot threat he'd leap frog a couple of people in the rotation.

As far as the driving is concerned, I mean, I get what you're saying. He has glimpses where the blind ambition of driving pays off. But, he doesn't seem to do so as a reaction to the defense. It's like he makes his mind to drive, even in situations where he'd be better off not driving, and then he's not skilled enough to make good decisions when the defense is smothering him.

It's possible that my critique of the guy is a little too simple, but it's clear he's missing something that keeps him from fitting in here enough to do what they signed him to do.

It would be GREAT if he and the coach could figure out how to make him a plus.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 08-12-2020 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:48 PM   #148
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Quote:
You might be right. Although, part of why THJ has been so much better here than in NY, at least in my opinion, is that they've taken the ball (and decision making) out of his hands. He has become a catch and shoot guy, mostly.

To me, Terry was underrated as a pick and roll ball handler. He wasn't a PG in the sense that he was gifted at getting others involved, but he never dribbled into trouble, rarely turned the ball over, and he had to be respected on those pull ups coming off of screens.

When you use the term "6th man" in that way, that's what I feel like you're describing - someone who can be the main initiator of the offense for stretches of the game. To me, Curry is closer to that than THJ, but still nowhere near JET level. Like I said though, you could totally be right, and that might be the perfect role for THJ.
The way I see it is if THJ is our 6th man, then we have upgraded the guard spot for more of a 2 way player or at least someone who can provide more ball handling offensively. Coming off the bench it's not as paramount to have the 2 way skills and 2nd units benefit from having the extra offense.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:16 PM   #149
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good thing the site was down because that game didnt deserve its own thread tbh

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:19 PM   #150
KillerLeft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Its a good thing the site was down because that game didnt deserve its own thread tbh
I missed the game, but seeing the final score, I bet you're right on the money.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:02 PM   #151
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

That disappoints me that the Bucks lost to the fucking Grizzlies. WTF! It should have been Trail Blazers vs Suns for that 8th seed.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 08:07 PM   #152
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any game in which MKG scores 6 points you know the game plan was to rest the players.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:35 PM   #153
KillerLeft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
That disappoints me that the Bucks lost to the fucking Grizzlies. WTF! It should have been Trail Blazers vs Suns for that 8th seed.
Blazers are out?
Old 08-13-2020, 08:37 PM   #154
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

KillerLeft, the possibility of those two teams playing against each other for that final spot is out the window.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #155
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Blazers are out?
Only if they lose. If they win Suns are out

Quote:
Old 08-13-2020, 08:47 PM   #156
KillerLeft

Quote:
Only if they lose. If they win Suns are out
So kind of a play-in before the play-in, then.

Gotta say, the bubble has been fun!

Last edited by KillerLeft; 08-13-2020 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:27 PM   #157
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Grizz don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. Hopefully Portland can get this W.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #158
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Grizz donít deserve to be in the playoffs. Hopefully Portland can get this W.
Nah
Old 08-14-2020, 10:21 AM   #159
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Nah
You think Memphis is a better team than Portland right now? Lakers will smoke Memphis.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:33 AM   #160
BPo001
Diamond Member

Why does Portland have to play Memphis for the play in game? They have a better record and win percentage.