Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-24-2020, 02:21 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default For your enjoyment

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...cic-conspiracy
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2020, 02:41 PM   #2
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud of

lol - pretty hilarious take
might make some folks rooting for the kings feel better but doubt there's anything solid here
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:25 PM   #3
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

They managed to pull all this off, but for some reason couldn’t swing the supposedly done Dragic to Mavs deal.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:57 PM   #4
LukaThaDonPart2
Banned

LukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really nice

Probably a bitter fan of one of the 3 teams that could have drafted Luka but passed.
LukaThaDonPart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:21 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite part

“Why not just rig the draft so that the Mavericks would get the first pick?” It’s a fair question. It would’ve been the easiest lift and there wouldn’t have been nearly as many moving parts.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:35 PM   #6
LukaThaDonPart2
Banned

LukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really niceLukaThaDonPart2 is just really nice

Silver: Thank you for returning my call Mr. Dolan. We're looking to expand on our international audience. So I'm going to need you to trade Kristaps Porzingis, along with Tim Hardaway Jr., Trey Burke and Courtney Lee to Dallas in exchange for Dennis Smith Jr., DeAndre Jordan, Wesley Matthews, a 2021 unprotected first-round pick and top-ten protected first-round pick in the 2023 draft. Then, we're going to tease that you will get Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving, only for them to choose Brooklyn. But we will keep your fanbase hopeful that you will then get Zion only to not get the pick. Also btw f you. Any questions?

Dolan: Nope sounds good, thanks for letting me know Adam have a great day!
LukaThaDonPart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 12:47 AM   #7
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
My favorite part

“Why not just rig the draft so that the Mavericks would get the first pick?” It’s a fair question. It would’ve been the easiest lift and there wouldn’t have been nearly as many moving parts.
"fair" instead of nvm