Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 01-25-2019, 07:52 AM   #601
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

btw Roger Stone arrested....i allready lost count how many arrests and charges around Trump allready happen. But pretty sure Donnie is the only innocent one.

Trump foundation: Shut down under court supervision because of fraud
Trump University: Shut down because of fraud
Trumps Business: Trump has filed six times chapter 11 declaring bankruptcy
45: Fraud

but...but her emails!!!!111
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2019, 11:00 AM   #602
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:06 AM   #603
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

@keithboykin: It must be nice to inherit a $413 million fortune, run a casino into the ground, declare bankruptcy six times, be elected president, close down the government, and then lecture 800,000 unpaid workers that they should suck it up and get a loan from their local grocery store.
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:19 PM   #604
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
When is this piece of crap and his cronies going to end the shutdown? You can't act like a spoiled baby anytime you don't get what you want.
I'm curious, what percentage of the blame does everyone think is on Trump for the continued government shutdown?
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:25 PM   #605
mac222b
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,038
mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm curious, what percentage of the blame does everyone think is on Trump for the continued government shutdown?
Is this a serious question?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:48 PM   #606
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Sure
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #607
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm curious, what percentage of the blame does everyone think is on Trump for the continued government shutdown?
I mean, here's a video of Trump back in December saying that he doesn't mind taking ownership of this shutdown: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-lead-vpx.cnn

He's willing to hold 800,000 government employees hostage to get a wall that the Democrats have refused to pay for... If I tell you to suck my dick, and you say no, then I put a gun to your head and tell you again, are we negotiating?
__________________

Last edited by Underdog; 01-25-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:26 PM   #608
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

So this is 100% Trump fault and democrats have zero responsibility? I'm not looking for analogies, I'm really wanting to know a percentage number. This is just pure opinion based entirely on what you've read or heard.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #609
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
So this is 100% Trump fault and democrats have zero responsibility? I'm not looking for analogies, I'm really wanting to know a percentage number. This is just pure opinion based entirely on what you've read or heard.
Trump is the one who decided to shut down the government over this -- he could have kept negotiating with the Democrats without hurting federal employees in the process. And the analogy absolutely applies if you think the person who said "no" holds as much responsibility as the person holding the gun.

It's a moot discussion at this point anyway because Trump just caved and opened the government back up for 3 weeks without the wall money... I guess he could shut it down again, but it's not like it's going to change anything. He already lost his little game of chicken.
__________________

Last edited by Underdog; 01-25-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #610
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's a moot discussion at this point anyway because Trump just caved and opened the government back up for 3 weeks without the wall money... I guess he could shut it down again, but it's not like it's going to change anything. He already lost his little game of chicken.
I'm not trying to discuss anything though. I just want to know people's opinion on the blame. I don't want to get into a he-said/she-said because there is really is no point. I honestly just want to know a percentage number on blame say as of last night when it was still happening.

100? 99.5? 90? 80? 50? 25? 0?
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #611
mac222b
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,038
mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Trump is the one who decided to shut down the government over this -- he could have kept negotiating with the Democrats without hurting federal employees in the process.

It's a moot discussion at this point anyway because Trump just caved and opened the government back up for 3 weeks without the wall money... I guess he could shut it down again, but it's not like it's going to change anything. He already lost his little game of chicken.
Conveniently, not long after Stone was indicted.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:36 PM   #612
mac222b
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,038
mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not trying to discuss anything though. I just want to know people's opinion on the blame. I don't want to get into a he-said/she-said because there is really is no point. I honestly just want to know a percentage number on blame say as of last night when it was still happening.

100? 99.5? 90? 80? 50? 25? 0?
Ummmm... 100%?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:46 PM   #613
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not trying to discuss anything though. I just want to know people's opinion on the blame. I don't want to get into a he-said/she-said because there is really is no point. I honestly just want to know a percentage number on blame say as of last night when it was still happening.

100? 99.5? 90? 80? 50? 25? 0?
You really want us to arbitrarily estimate what percentage of Americans think Trump is to blame and NOT have any sort of discussion about it? Have you tried Googling your question? I'm sure there are plenty of polls out there... Like, here's one composited from Fox News, Ipsos, Marist, Morning Consult and YouGov:

Americans Increasingly Blame Trump For The Government Shutdown
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ment-shutdown/
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:54 PM   #614
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You really want us to arbitrarily estimate what percentage of Americans think Trump is to blame and NOT have any sort of discussion about it? Have you tried Googling your question? I'm sure there are plenty of polls out there... Like, here's one composited from Fox News, Ipsos, Marist, Morning Consult and YouGov:

Americans Increasingly Blame Trump For The Government Shutdown
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ment-shutdown/
That is not what I'm asking.

In YOUR opinion, what percentage of the government shutdown is Trump to blame as of last night? Is there any blame that is not attributable to Trump in only your opinion? If so, what percentage? Or is this 100% black and white, good vs evil, Jedi Knight vs Sith Lord?
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:56 PM   #615
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
That is not what I'm asking.

In YOUR opinion, what percentage of the government shutdown is Trump to blame as of last night? Is there any blame that is not attributable to Trump in only your opinion? If so, what percentage? Or is this 100% black and white, good vs evil, Jedi Knight vs Sith Lord?
I thought my analogy made it pretty clear.
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 06:02 PM   #616
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,220
DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Trump initially took blame for the shutdown...then decided it was a Democrats.

Now on to Cheetos...hmm...
__________________
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:52 PM   #617
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Ted Cruz is such a sad little smock...and Bennett wiped the Floor with him

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-ben...mpression=true
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:01 PM   #618
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68870415110145

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!
He said TRAIL....hahahahah....ha...a...




Last edited by sefant77; 02-11-2019 at 11:02 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:27 AM   #619
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #620
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

So thats your answer about the POTUS doing a genocide joke on twitter?

Last edited by sefant77; 02-12-2019 at 10:25 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:34 AM   #621
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

I'm not following how you leap to a campaign trail to being a genocide joke. I'm fine with calling out Trump when he makes stupid statements, but I don't see that with this one. Whereas claiming to be Native American for over 20 years in order to be classified as a minority is a true insult.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:29 PM   #622
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,220
DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Sefant is referring to the Trail of Tears, I think.
__________________

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-12-2019 at 12:29 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:52 PM   #623
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not following how you leap to a campaign trail to being a genocide joke. I'm fine with calling out Trump when he makes stupid statements, but I don't see that with this one. Whereas claiming to be Native American for over 20 years in order to be classified as a minority is a true insult.
Trail in Caps....even his moron son understood the reference.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...312821248?s=19
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:16 PM   #624
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

I am fully aware of The Trail of Tears and sorry, I still don't agree with that correlation. I guess I just associate trails with a lot more than that one instance and think that people just continue to look for any excuse to bash Trump ... while completely ignoring the real lying going on and even now admitting to it.

Last edited by MavzMan; 02-12-2019 at 03:17 PM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #625
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I am fully aware of The Trail of Tears and sorry, I still don't agree with that correlation. I guess I just associate trails with a lot more than that one instance and think that people just continue to look for any excuse to bash Trump ... while completely ignoring the real lying going on and even now admitting to it.
Why would he capitalize the word TRAIL when it makes zero sense to do so unless he's making a play on the Trail of Tears? It's not grammatically correct given the context. You don't need to read any spin about this, just read the tweet itself and explain to me what the intention was, if not to make an OBVIOUS Native American pun about a woman that he calls Pocahontas in that very same tweet?

It's so weird to me how you guys defend this guy at every turn, yet refuse to admit that you're fully on board with all the awful shit he constantly says. The man speaks plainly (a big reason why people voted for him), yet you twist yourself in knots trying to extrude some meaning other than what he clearly presents in his words so that you don't look guilty by association.

Donald Trump is a bigot -- get on board or get the fuck off. Stop trying to have it both ways. If you're not comfortable being labelled as a racist, then stop associating with racists... You're certainly not convincing the rest of the world that you aren't, no matter how much you try to spin his words. If you think you're better than that, then BE better than that.
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:54 PM   #626
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Why would he capitalize the word TRAIL when it makes zero sense to do so unless he's making a play on the Trail of Tears? It's not grammatically correct given the context. You don't need to read any spin about this, just read the tweet itself and explain to me what the intention was, if not to make an OBVIOUS Native American pun about a woman that he calls Pocahontas in that very same tweet?
There is a difference between a Native American pun and The Trail of Tears. Yes, it was Native American pun as in an "indian trail" which I am very familiar with and is very much different than The Trail of Tears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's so weird to me how you guys defend this guy at every turn, yet refuse to admit that you're fully on board with all the awful shit he constantly says. The man speaks plainly (a big reason why people voted for him), yet you twist yourself in knots trying to extrude some meaning other than what he clearly presents in his words so that you don't look guilty by association.
When have I EVER said I was "fully on board" with Trump? The whole "fine people" comment referring to the shit head white nationalists was a truly stupid and moronic thing to say. Yes, completely throw him under the bus on that one. It was right that the media called him out and then he had to backtrack or spin control his way out of it.

I have repeatedly said that I wish he would put down the twitter crack pipe and just do policy. The fact is that ~50% of the american people voted for him and he's trying to do policy that reflects the wishes of those people. Building that damn wall is one of the main things that those voters all wanted regardless if it works or doesn't work in the long term. He ran on it and has tried to deliver that promise, yet congress is stopping for the ONLY purpose of just not wanting him to "get a win". There is zero denying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Donald Trump is a bigot -- get on board or get the fuck off. Stop trying to have it both ways. If you're not comfortable being labelled as a racist, then stop associating with racists... You're certainly not convincing the rest of the world that you aren't, no matter how much you try to spin his words. If you think you're better than that, then BE better than that.
The whole reason I'm forced to defend him is because of this Hitler bullshit in this forum. THAT is the entire reason i posted the stupid Native American meme. I get sick and tired of everyone in here saying he's Hitler with their little clapping gifs and shit. He is not fucking Hitler. Hitler was responsible for 17,000,000 deaths. I do not see anywhere even including all 100% biased liberal media that Trump is responsible for any deaths. I do see 73% of Americans approved of his state of the union. Are they racists?

He says stupid shit. The media eats it up. But you guys show serious signs of Trump Derangement Syndrom. The fact that I post 1 meme after all the Hitler crap and you literally explode all over me shows that. I've been on this board for over 10 years and it's really sad if I get banned and have to "get the fuck off" because you can't deal with any type of discussion or difference of opinion on very serious topics. But do what you gotta do. I had to do what I had to and posted a meme. If you do ban me, then just change the web address to www.dallas-mavs-never-trumpers.com.

And if you want to legitimacy in your arguments, calling out your own party goes a long way. The Virginia democrats are going through shit but it's fine and dandy, they'll stay in office and the media will move on to other topics after a few days. Ask yourself if they had been republicans what would have happened? It would not surprise me at all if there were riots.

Hile fucking hitler, may he burn in hell.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:00 PM   #627
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,220
DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Oh, I'm all for any democrat who thought it was cool to put on black face or wear a KKK hood. So we'll make a deal, they resign and so should the president for his 5000 just as bad things he has done.
__________________

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-12-2019 at 06:01 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:34 PM   #628
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
There is a difference between a Native American pun and The Trail of Tears. Yes, it was Native American pun as in an "indian trail" which I am very familiar with and is very much different than The Trail of Tears.
SMH, the guy used "Pocahontas" as a pejorative in the very same tweet... But go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to if it helps you sleep better at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
When have I EVER said I was "fully on board" with Trump? The whole "fine people" comment referring to the shit head white nationalists was a truly stupid and moronic thing to say.
He called white supremacists who MURDERED a girl "fine people" and you only think that was "stupid and moronic"??? Nah, dude -- Jessica Simpson being confused about tuna fish being called "chicken of the sea" was stupid and moronic... Trump siding with LITERAL Nazis should have been the line for *decent* people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
The fact is that ~50% of the american people voted for him and he's trying to do policy that reflects the wishes of those people.
Actually, only 26% of eligible voters cast their vote for Trump (because most people don't vote)... His views don't even come close to representing a majority of this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Building that damn wall is one of the main things that those voters all wanted regardless if it works or doesn't work in the long term. He ran on it and has tried to deliver that promise, yet congress is stopping for the ONLY purpose of just not wanting him to "get a win". There is zero denying that.
The Republicans controlled every branch of the government for the last 2 years, so he had plenty of opportunity to get his wall built... The only reason he waited until the Dems got control of Congress is because the wall has always been a stupid waste of money and the Republicans needed a scapegoat to get out of a misguided promise that he made on the campaign trail. Otherwise the wall would have already been funded.


Non-partisan sidenote: if you REALLY, REALLY wanted to secure the border, the best use of our money would be to coordinate with the Mexican military to completely wipe out the cartels, who have ruined Mexico's economy and forced their citizens to seek opportunity in the USA. Or you can legalize/regulate vice across the board and wipe out the black market demand that keeps them in business... But there's no money in a cure -- corporate farmers need their cheap labor and politicians need their boogeymen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
The whole reason I'm forced to defend him
I'm gonna cut you off right there because you're not FORCED to defend Trump... He's a big boy who can defend himself. You're worried about how YOU'RE being perceived for supporting him. If someone calls him a Nazi, then you feel like they're calling you a Nazi... Don't tie your identity up in this guy (or any politician), it's not worth it.

Like I said earlier, if you're a better person than what comes out of Trump's mouth, then BE a better person. You don't have to "side" with him just because you voted for him. You don't have to "side" with him on every issue if you only agree with him on some issues. You don't have to "side" with him just because there's an (R) next to his name... But if you truly believe in all the vile shit he says, then OWN it... And if you DON'T, then distance yourself from it.

But stop trying to spin Trump into something he isn't -- he's straightforward about who he is, his supporters need to start doing the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I've been on this board for over 10 years and it's really sad if I get banned and have to "get the fuck off" because you can't deal with any type of discussion or difference of opinion on very serious topics.
If you think I'm going to ban you because of your political beliefs, then please allow me to clarify: I will NEVER ban anybody for having a difference of opinion, and I'm certainly not going to ban you over what you posted.

When I said "get the fuck off" I was referring to the Trump bandwagon, not D-M.com... I absolutely LOVE talking Mavs with you, and nothing that we argue about in this thread changes any of that.

What I meant is that if you're not 100% all-in on the shit Trump spews, then hop off the wagon... You don't need to choose a side; sometimes both sides are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
And if you want to legitimacy in your arguments, calling out your own party goes a long way.
Yeah, the Democrats aren't "my party" -- if Trump hadn't gotten the Republican nod, then I certainly wouldn't have voted for Hillary... The last time a Clinton was on the presidential ticket, I voted for Bob Dole (and I didn't vote for Obama either, in case you're wondering)... But I recognize the danger in a guy like Trump -- he's a narcissist, far more concerned with his "legacy" than with the American people, and he knows nothing about politics. We've known who this business-bankrupting, coke-snorting, womanizing fuckwit is for the last 50 years, it's not like he suddenly changed just because he decided to run for president.

And those blackface Democrats absolutely deserve to be raked over the coals... But no level of "whataboutism" changes the fact that Trump is pushing xenophobic policies that go against the nature of what it means to be an American. Let the fascists and commies conduct themselves that way -- we're supposed to be better than that.
__________________

Last edited by Underdog; 02-12-2019 at 10:53 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:26 PM   #629
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
SMH, the guy used "Pocahontas" as a pejorative in the very same tweet... But go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to if it helps you sleep better at night.
I'll give you the win on extent of vocabulary because I had to actually look up the definition of perjorative and it wasn't what I would have guessed.
perjorative: expressing contempt or disapproval

I will sleep better at night because I don't believe Trump was using Pocahontas as a racial slur. I do believe he was calling her that simply because she claimed to be Native American for over 20 years. I also believe Pocahontas is the only female Native American historical figure that Trump knows, heck I think she may be the only one that I know as well. So if my daughter decides to dress up as Pocahontas for Halloween, is she a racist now? By today's standards she is. Democrat politicians are being called out for black face when they dressed up as Michael Jackson in the 80's. I actually disagree with this. I view them as being fans of the King of Pop. His music went across all barriers of race, sex, and nationality. If some kid in 80's wanted to be MJ for one night and is now getting destroyed in this hyper-PC climate, that just doesn't seem right. Is it wrong to dress up as black face with malcontent? Yes, but being MJ and doing the moonwalk 30 years ago should not be held against you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
He called white supremacists who MURDERED a girl "fine people" and you only think that was "stupid and moronic"??? Nah, dude -- Jessica Simpson being confused about tuna fish being called "chicken of the sea" was stupid and moronic... Trump siding with LITERAL Nazis should have been the line for *decent* people.
I think he should not have said that in any context. Are you saying that I'm a racist and nazi now because I didn't condemn it strong enough? Fine, that white supremacist should be given the needle and have it televised for all of America to see. Is that strong enough? Bring back public executions. Our nation is as blood thirsty as it has ever been so maybe seeing the results of evil actions will maybe prevent them in the future. I'm all for that. I have no problem with capital punishment when it fits the crime and this scenario definitely did. I believe that Trump went too far in this instance and his lack of politican experience showed. He did come back with a tweet saying "Racism is even and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups". It's definitely late and should have been the first thing he said, but it's not and I agree he royally screwed up there. Does this make him a card carrying KKK member? No I do not believe so. It was Trump on the twitter crack pipe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Actually, only 26% of eligible voters cast their vote for Trump (because most people don't vote)... His views don't even come close to representing a majority of this country.
I'm sure your view aligns with 99% of the people on this board and definitely with all of the late night talk show hosts. But I believe most of the american people want government to get out of the way, leave us alone and let us make/keep our money. Honestly, I'm not as versed in the details of what he's done but more of a general overview ... which I'm sure can be spun the other around to either discredit Trump and/or credit Obama.
Jobs are coming back into the US
Lowest unemployment in decades and lowest in history specifically for Africank-American
That has led to less people reliant on food stamps and the government
The economy and stock market has gone way up (and down and now back up) which helps my 401k so that I might actually be able to retire someday
Tax cuts have brought in more jobs which led to lower unemployent above.
We got out of the climate accord which was a complete joke for us.
Cut back on coal restriction to lower the cost of gas. I personally prefer $1.81 for gas instead of more than $3.
Created the Space Force ... yeah, hard to say that one with a serious face
Fought for a better deal with NAFTA
Is fighting with China to get better deals
Illegal Immigration has hopefully been reduced and I'm honestly hopefull that a wall gets built (this one probably labels me as racist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The Republicans controlled every branch of the government for the last 2 years, so he had plenty of opportunity to get his wall built... The only reason he waited until the Dems got control of Congress is because the wall has always been a stupid waste of money and the Republicans needed a scapegoat to get out of a misguided promise that he made on the campaign trail. Otherwise the wall would have already been funded.


Non-partisan sidenote: if you REALLY, REALLY wanted to secure the border, the best use of our money would be to coordinate with the Mexican military to completely wipe out the cartels, who have ruined Mexico's economy and forced their citizens to seek opportunity in the USA. Or you can legalize/regulate vice across the board and wipe out the black market demand that keeps them in business... But there's no money in a cure -- corporate farmers need their cheap labor and politicians need their boogeymen.
vice equals what exactly? Just marijuana? Well I don't think there is any stopping it at this point. What about cocain, heroine, meth? As for invading Mexico to help them clean up their own country? It sure sounds good but then how's it going for us in Afghanistan or other parts of the world? Didn't we try to help Venezuela and now they are even worse. Is Mexico asking for our help or are you just saying we should go do it? This is actually a valid topic of discussion and something we can agree on. Make Mexico Great Again and maybe it will secure our border which is something all of us (should) want. But all of that doesn't discredit a wall being a good starting point and was a political promise of the person who won the election. If democats are stopping it completely out of spite, then they are a discredit to the american population and should be kicked out of office.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm gonna cut you off right there because you're not FORCED to defend Trump... He's a big boy who can defend himself. You're worried about how YOU'RE being perceived for supporting him. If someone calls him a Nazi, then you feel like they're calling you a Nazi... Don't tie your identity up in this guy (or any politician), it's not worth it.

Like I said earlier, if you're a better person than what comes out of Trump's mouth, then BE a better person. You don't have to "side" with him just because you voted for him. You don't have to "side" with him on every issue if you only agree with him on some issues. You don't have to "side" with him just because there's an (R) next to his name... But if you truly believe in all the vile shit he says, then OWN it... And if you DON'T, then distance yourself from it.

But stop trying to spin Trump into something he isn't -- he's straightforward about who he is, his supporters need to start doing the same.
I agree with this. Call him out. Make him own his stupidity and make up for it. But ... more at the bottom.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If you think I'm going to ban you because of your political beliefs, then please allow me to clarify: I will NEVER ban anybody for having a difference of opinion, and I'm certainly not going to ban you over what you posted.

When I said "get the fuck off" I was referring to the Trump bandwagon, not D-M.com... I absolutely LOVE talking Mavs with you, and nothing that we argue about in this thread changes any of that.

What I meant is that if you're not 100% all-in on the shit Trump spews, then hop off the wagon... You don't need to choose a side; sometimes both sides are wrong.

Yeah, the Democrats aren't "my party" -- if Trump hadn't gotten the Republican nod, then I certainly wouldn't have voted for Hillary... The last time a Clinton was on the presidential ticket, I voted for Bob Dole (and I didn't vote for Obama either, in case you're wondering)... But I recognize the danger in a guy like Trump -- he's a narcissist, far more concerned with his "legacy" than with the American people, and he knows nothing about politics. We've known who this business-bankrupting, coke-snorting, womanizing fuckwit is for the last 50 years, it's not like he suddenly changed just because he decided to run for president.

And those blackface Democrats absolutely deserve to be raked over the coals... But no level of "whataboutism" changes the fact that Trump is pushing xenophobic policies that go against the nature of what it means to be an American. Let the fascists and commies conduct themselves that way -- we're supposed to be better than that.
I touched on black face earlier and maybe I'm wrong about my opinion (I could be), but that's just where I'm at right now until I hear valid arguments that it was wrong back in the 80s as a teenager wanting to be Michael Jackson for a night.

My Main Point in ALL of this:
THE ENTIRE reason I started this shit show with the meme is because I 100% without a doubt do not believe that Trump is Hitler. Yet, time after time after time after time after time, all I see in this board is Trump and a Hitler meme. I really don't believe he is a racist but also has not condemned racism nearly hard enough. I really do believe he has paid money to have sex with women. That one is not any different than Bill Clinton and wrong on both accounts. I do believe he is trying to push a republican agenda which I agree with a whole lot more than any of the current Democratic politicians who've announced their run for president.

When Obama was elected, I was excited to see the first black president. Race relations were actually pretty good at the time or at least getting better. I'm not delusional and say there wasn't racism and not things to work on, but the future looked bright. During Obama's eight years, we've degraded to where we are now and having to get a tv show entertainer and WWE personality elected as our president. Keep your opinion on if Obama was good, great, bad, or horrible but racial animosity is most definitely way higher that it was and still on the rise ... and that's both ways, don't think it's just white nationalists and KKK freaks.

When Trump was actually elected, I truly believed that was the end of the republican party and it would never win again. But looking at how far the left is going now, it's Hilary Clinton all over again times ten. There is no way I would vote for Hillary and I think a lot of Americans felt that way too. That left us with a Mr. WWE. Great, we've actually devolved into Idiocracy ... go watch the movie if you haven't seen it.

Until we stop dividing people by race, gender, sexual preference and getting everyone into a feeding frenzy, this fighting will never stop. Be different, be black, be white, be brown, straight, gay, whatever. Have your own opinion but we have to agree to disagree without hate. Hitler is the supreme example of hate. I was literally depressed all last night because of this. I was hoping I would get banned and not even have the option of coming back here, but that just perpetuates the hate. I can be white, male, christian and still show love to a black, gay, female. I don't agree with the lifestyle but I still have her in my house and offer up something to drink or eat. For the record, that is 100% true and has 100% happened.

I'm just asking to stop with the Hitler because in a christian viewpoint, he is the devil or the antichrist or the next worse thing to have existed on this planet. And to equate him to a person that I do share some views with and some I don't, you are calling me a literal demon. Where do we go from there? I once asked someone about terrorism, how do you talk with someone that literally only wants to kill you? You can't.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 01:29 PM   #630
MavzMan
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,200
MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Hile fucking hitler, may he burn in hell.
Actually, one last thing and I meant it to be at the very beginning. The way you came at me completely set me off and made me respond in kind. That's not what I want to be, I want to have discussions, agree/disagree, but I quickly degenerated into a pissing contest which I do sincerely apologize because it was wrong.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:54 PM   #631
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

For 8 years Republicans tried their best to get Obama out of office. The best they could come up with was a fake birth certificate conspiracy.

Trump is handing out impeachable offenses daily on a platter.
__________________

Last edited by Underdog; 09-30-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 03:49 AM   #632
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 17,220
DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

The important thing is the poll showing the majority want him impeached 47-45. In stark contrast, only 29% of the country wanted Clinton impeached and that was the most the polls ever reached.

Gosh, if only Trump's single sin was lying about a blowjob...
__________________
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:29 PM   #633
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,333
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

@arlenparsa: Look how Trumpís face changes when he realizes an entire stadium is booing him https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...26autosize%3D1
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:17 PM   #634
FreshJive
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,343
FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@arlenparsa: Look how Trumpís face changes when he realizes an entire stadium is booing him https://twitter.com/arlenparsa/statu...26autosize%3D1
I donít hear the boos, and his reaction is barely there. Maybe you had to be in the stadium?
__________________
I thought you said he didn't have anywhere to go
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:41 AM   #635
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,558
Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I donít hear the boos, and his reaction is barely there. Maybe you had to be in the stadium?
Fox reportedly edited the booing.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 06:57 PM   #636
FreshJive
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,343
FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Fox reportedly edited the booing.
Lol. Not surprising.
__________________
I thought you said he didn't have anywhere to go
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 10:32 AM   #637
sefant77
Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 14,324
sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

https://youtu.be/OsBOWSjOLsE
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.