Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-17-2019, 08:48 PM   #761
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerny313 View Post
PG Beverly ($5.7m currently) 7.6pts, 5reb, 3.8ast, .9stl (fg 40,7%, 3pt 39.7%, ft 78%)
SG Green (10m currently) 10.3pts, 4reb, 1.6ast, .9stl) (fg 46.5%, 3pt 45.5%, ft 84.1%
SF Bogdanovic (10.5m currently) 18pts, 4.1reb, 2ast, .9stl) (fg 49%, 3pt 42.5%, ft 80.7%)
I like the way you think
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2019, 10:24 PM   #762
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The way Vucevic is playing right now. He is losing on teams pursuing him.

I like Kemba talent wise, and think he will only be better with talent around him with Doncic and Porzingis. But Defensively we will struggle.

If we don't go for Kemba.

I Would like to see us stretch Lee, so we increase our cap space.

Then sign three guys.

PG Beverly ($5.7m currently) 7.6pts, 5reb, 3.8ast, .9stl (fg 40,7%, 3pt 39.7%, ft 78%)
SG Green (10m currently) 10.3pts, 4reb, 1.6ast, .9stl) (fg 46.5%, 3pt 45.5%, ft 84.1%
SF Bogdanovic (10.5m currently) 18pts, 4.1reb, 2ast, .9stl) (fg 49%, 3pt 42.5%, ft 80.7%)

All three are great defenders. You see what Beverly is doing to Durant. What Bogdanovic did on Lebron last year. And Green always plays on the other teams best guard. They are great shooters. All 3 don't have an injury history, play a whole season. They all come from winning teams and are good character, hard nose, team players. Adds to the type of guys we have in Brunson, Powell, Kleber, Smith.

Kawhi and Durant would be amazing but is unlikely.

Brodgan, Middleton, Harris would be good additions but I don't see them leaving the Bucks and think harris will go back to the sixers.

Avoid Butler, Cousins no matter what. I think they could easily cause locker room problems.

I don't think we need 3 stars. You see what Portland does with two allstars, Toronto with one, bucks with one, Houston with two, etc.
You don't need 3 stars like the warriors.
Two stars and the good solid pieces around them.
Still need a big though

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:13 AM   #763
pocman

pocman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The way Vucevic is playing right now. He is losing on teams pursuing him.

I like Kemba talent wise, and think he will only be better with talent around him with Doncic and Porzingis. But Defensively we will struggle.

If we don't go for Kemba.

I Would like to see us stretch Lee, so we increase our cap space.

Then sign three guys.

All three are great defenders. You see what Beverly is doing to Durant. What Bogdanovic did on Lebron last year. And Green always plays on the other teams best guard. They are great shooters. All 3 don't have an injury history, play a whole season. They all come from winning teams and are good character, hard nose, team players. Adds to the type of guys we have in Brunson, Powell, Kleber, Smith.

Kawhi and Durant would be amazing but is unlikely.

Brodgan, Middleton, Harris would be good additions but I don't see them leaving the Bucks and think harris will go back to the sixers.

Avoid Butler, Cousins no matter what. I think they could easily cause locker room problems.

I don't think we need 3 stars. You see what Portland does with two allstars, Toronto with one, bucks with one, Houston with two, etc.
You don't need 3 stars like the warriors.
Two stars and the good solid pieces around them.
I agree Beverley and Bogdanovic are a great fit.
Bogdanovic is a good enough defender and would bring top notch catch and shoot and he would be the perfect 3rd offensive option for the team.

But instead of Green, I would use the remaining cap space for a tough big like Ed davis or Dedmon. A backcourt with Luka / Bev / Brunson seems enough crowded imo.

1-Beverley / Brunson
2-Luka / THJ
3-Bogdanovic / DFS
4-KP / Maxi
5-Ed David / Powell

I think that makes us a reasonable contender next year.
pocman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:23 AM   #764
hayth.james.g

hayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud ofhayth.james.g has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocman View Post
Bogdanovic is a good enough defender and would bring top notch catch and shoot and he would be the perfect 3rd offensive option for the team.

But instead of Green, I would use the remaining cap space for a tough big like Ed davis or Dedmon. A backcourt with Luka / Bev / Brunson seems enough crowded imo.

1-Beverley / Brunson
2-Luka / THJ
3-Bogdanovic / DFS
4-KP / Maxi
5-Ed David / Powell

If Jackson makes strides in the off season, I see him being a solid contributor.

That is one scary lineup. Plenty of scoring. Would prefer more range ala green, but I do agree that a defensive minded 5 takes priority.

When it comes to offense generation, the single biggest thing we can do is add range to the court. How many missed wide open 3s did we have off Luka’s passing? Huge opportunity for us here that does not require a 1 man 30 million dollar commitment.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #765
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1-Beverley / Brunson
2-Luka / THJ
3-Bogdanovic / DFS
4-KP / Maxi
5-Ed David / Powell

Bogdan is a terrible defender
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:09 AM   #766
cutlerny313

cutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

1-Beverley / Brunson
2-Luka / THJ
3-Bogdanovic / DFS
4-KP / Maxi
5-Ed David / Powell

Yeah its case where we cant fill all holes/needs in one offseason. We need shooters, defense and some help on the boards.

I like Davis, he can help. Really depends on his demands money wise and same for Dedmond. I personally rather of signed one of them over Powell extension.

Its really going to depend on the contracts they require, what we can fit in. and mostly likely there will be a guy we sign off a down year on a low one year deal that we hope plays up (like Brooke Lopez did for the bucks at 3million)

I like Brunson, just not sure he is fully ready to be a starter that can take us to the playoffs right away.
And hopefully Hardaway can be a great sixth man giving us instant scoring punch off the bench (hopefully efficiently) Like Lou Williams, Crawford, Sabonis, Rudy Gay.
cutlerny313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:13 AM   #767
cutlerny313

cutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the roughcutlerny313 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Bogdan is a terrible defender
Not true at all. If you look up his defensive metrics they are very good. And if you want visual proof, just have to look at how he did in the playoffs against Lebron.

He's a consistent shooter every year, plays every game, improved every year. Not a max contract guy.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:03 AM   #768
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not true at all. If you look up his defensive metrics they are very good. And if you want visual proof, just have to look at how he did in the playoffs against Lebron.

He's a consistent shooter every year, plays every game, improved every year. Not a max contract guy.
That's BOJAN Bogdanovic, not BOGDAN. Bogdan plays for the Kings (unrelated).

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-19-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:12 AM   #769
pocman

Quote:
Yeah its case where we cant fill all holes/needs in one offseason. We need shooters, defense and some help on the boards.

I like Davis, he can help. Really depends on his demands money wise and same for Dedmond. I personally rather of signed one of them over Powell extension.

Its really going to depend on the contracts they require, what we can fit in. and mostly likely there will be a guy we sign off a down year on a low one year deal that we hope plays up (like Brooke Lopez did for the bucks at 3million)

I like Brunson, just not sure he is fully ready to be a starter that can take us to the playoffs right away.
And hopefully Hardaway can be a great sixth man giving us instant scoring punch off the bench (hopefully efficiently) Like Lou Williams, Crawford, Sabonis, Rudy Gay.
I think its doable this offseason
Bogdanovic $15m
Ed David or Dedmon $10m
Pat Bev $8m (MLE or by stretching Lee?)
Old 04-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #770
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
That's BOJAN Bogdanovic, not BOGDAN. Bogdan plays for the Kings (unrelated).
Ya'll are confusing me....are you talking about Malcolm Brogdon from the Bucks, or Bogdan Bogdanovic from the Kings, or someone else?
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:24 AM   #771
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Ya'll are confusing me....are you talking about Malcolm Brogdon from the Bucks, or Bogdan Bogdanovic from the Kings, or someone else?
https://www.spotrac.com/nba/indiana-...gdanovic-8083/

Last edited by SMC0007; 04-19-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:58 PM   #772
mavs531

mavs531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Bogdanovic $15m

Ed David or Dedmon $10m

I would LOVE for this to happen. I just don't see Bojan leaving Indiana. I've also read that. I also feel like there's still a good chance Dedmon stays in Atlanta for his veteran presence but I also feel like there's a same amount of chance he leaves. If so I'd take him ALL DAY. Ed Davis only plays about 18 minutes a game, just saying. Although, I would not conplain with him either because he's a solid role player. I think p-bev may be on his way out so the clippers dont have to pay him/have other pieces at pg. So he'd be a great piece for us but mainly for his defense. Good 3 point shot but it's not like he's shooting the lights out every night. Unfortunately, I don't see us getting any huge pieces this off season. Guys like Bojan, Brogdan, etc. Some things that I could see happening are us signing p-bev and dedmon or Davis or just 1. And maybe a guy like Randle opting out of his contract with his player option???? That would great but where's the fit? We want unicorn at the 4 and need a big center. Randles a 4. Very interesting! I cant wait until we find out next year's roster! Another guy I would LOVE would be Boban Marjanovic! I would LOVE Brogdan but he'll get resigned

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
mavs531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:01 PM   #773
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs531 View Post
I would LOVE for this to happen. I just don't see Bojan leaving Indiana. I've also read that. I also feel like there's still a good chance Dedmon stays in Atlanta for his veteran presence but I also feel like there's a same amount of chance he leaves. If so I'd take him ALL DAY. Ed Davis only plays about 18 minutes a game, just saying. Although, I would not conplain with him either because he's a solid role player. I think p-bev may be on his way out so the clippers dont have to pay him/have other pieces at pg. So he'd be a great piece for us but mainly for his defense. Good 3 point shot but it's not like he's shooting the lights out every night. Unfortunately, I don't see us getting any huge pieces this off season. Guys like Bojan, Brogdan, etc. Some things that I could see happening are us signing p-bev and dedmon or Davis or just 1. And maybe a guy like Randle opting out of his contract with his player option???? That would great but where's the fit? We want unicorn at the 4 and need a big center. Randles a 4. Very interesting! I cant wait until we find out next year's roster! Another guy I would LOVE would be Boban Marjanovic! I would LOVE Brogdan but he'll get resigned

If he resigns from Milwaukee, that's great news as he'll be available.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #774
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Resign or re-sign? Malcolm Brogdon, Bogdan Bogdanovic, or Bojack Horseman?? WTF conversation is going on here???

Last edited by Underdog; 04-19-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:08 PM   #775
SMC0007
Diamond Member

If dedmon and Davis cost the same...

https://youtu.be/XKOBkBpCfYg

Old 04-19-2019, 05:38 PM   #776
pocman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If dedmon and Davis cost the same...

https://youtu.be/XKOBkBpCfYg
Totally agree. Davis is a hugue rebounder (like one of the very best) but doesn’t bring much more. Dedmon brings fair rebounding, steals / blocks and decent 3pt shooting.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:47 PM   #777
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bogdanovic $15m
Ed David or Dedmon $10m
Again, Pat is walking away with much more this summer. And i dont see the Clippers letting him walk too
Old 04-19-2019, 07:17 PM   #778
endtroducing MASKED

endtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to all

Clippers won’t be able to pay him if they get the max guys they’re after
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:33 PM   #779
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtroducing MASKED View Post
Clippers won’t be able to pay him if they get the max guys they’re after
But plenty of other teams will be able to pay him, especially after this playoff series... Bev’s value might be up higher than we can afford, depending on which other moves we make.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #780
mavs531

mavs531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
If he resigns from Milwaukee, that's great news as he'll be available.
My point is that I'm sure Milwaukee will match any offer he is offered..so he won't be available most likely.

mavs531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #781
Underdog

@OldDirkRoad: Donnie Nelson says “We’re trying to surround these guys with the right young core.”

That doesn’t sound like Vucevic and 32 year-old Dragic to me, but what do I know.
Old 04-20-2019, 04:15 PM   #782
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@OldDirkRoad: Donnie Nelson says “We’re trying to surround these guys with the right young core.”

That doesn’t sound like Vucevic and 32 year-old Dragic to me, but what do I know.
I think the fit is perfect with those two guys though if they can make the numbers work. OK, defense is still meh, but the offense would be beautiful. Unstoppable, really.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:48 PM   #783
sefant77
Guru

Quote:

If you want to get a certain level of proven talent via free agency, then you look at players older than 28. Because no one reaches UFA status before. Its the rookie contract and then the first extension with the same team.

We got lucky to get Porz via trade but we also blew all our assets. We wont get a main piece via FA that is in the same age range of Luka and KP. Because the proven allstars etc are older and the player in the same age range are less talented/less proven.

I think Nelson meant that they wont sign just old win now guys. But that also dont mean they wont sign 28-29y olds like Vuc or Kemba. Hell, Dwight is just a few months younger than these guys.

Last edited by sefant77; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:21 AM   #784
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
If you want to get a certain level of proven talent via free agency, then you look at players older than 28. Because no one reaches UFA status before. Its the rookie contract and then the first extension with the same team.

We got lucky to get Porz via draft but we also blew all our assets. We wont get a main piece via FA that is in the same age range of Luka and KP. Because the proven allstars etc are older and the player in the same age range are less talented/less proven.

I think Nelson meant that they wont sign just old win now guys. But that also dont mean they wont sign 28-29y olds like Vuc or Kemba. Hell, Dwight is just a few months younger than these guys.
Age with with Kemba or Vuc shouldn't even be a thought. They are in their primes.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #785
endtroducing MASKED

endtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to allendtroducing MASKED is a name known to all

I’m still thinking about the potential Powell extension and losing my mind. Kleber can do probably 80% of what he can (maybe closer to equal than that) and costs how much less?
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #786
cutlerny313

Quote:
I’m still thinking about the potential Powell extension and losing my mind. Kleber can do probably 80% of what he can (maybe closer to equal than that) and costs how much less?
I agree with this. I think Kleber is a better defender and shooter, Powell is more athletic and better around the basket. But Kleber is just starting out and can improve from what he is now. I think Powell's potential is maxed out now. Kleber is less than 2 million Salary.

Rather Powell be left gone and use that money towards a big like Dedmond.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #787
BPo001
Platinum Member

BPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant futureBPo001 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think this is my biggest issue with the potential deal for Powell. I feel like Maxi has a higher ceiling and they play the same position essentially. Maxi is a much better defender and long range shooter, too.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #788
Melonhead
Diamond Member

Melonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant future

Man y’all really gotta stop bitching about Powell. It’s nauseating.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #789
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Y’all can keep Vucecic....I’m not wasting money on him.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #790
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, part of me is kinda glad he is playing crappy in the playoffs. Makes him more attainable. Doubt the Magic max him out.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #791
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Eh, part of me is kinda glad he is playing crappy in the playoffs. Makes him more attainable. Doubt the Magic max him out.
I don’t know if they will but someone will. Bamba is the future.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 AM   #792
Melonhead
Diamond Member

Melonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant future

I hope they aren’t looking at Vuc not just because of this series but it’s a part. The league is not moving towards having two big guys like that on the floor at the same time. Look at teams that do well in playoffs. Also think the paint would be clogged up. Mavs would get regularly destroyed on PnR up top. Especially for the type of money Vuc will be getting.

Last edited by Melonhead; Today at 12:44 AM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #793
Underdog

Vucevic is a horrible defender, worse than Powell, even... Not sure what he’d bring to this team that you couldn’t get from someone cheaper.
Old Today, 07:13 AM   #794
dirt_dobber
Platinum Member

dirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vucevic is a horrible defender, worse than Powell, even... Not sure what he’d bring to this team that you couldn’t get from someone cheaper.
I have wanted him above most of the attainable free agents but after watching
him in all of his PO games - I think I'd pass. Cheaper options are out there.
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote