Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #361
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
And I support candidates who don't believe in bloodletting and transmutation. It's well documented what some of these other kooks believe, you know. Somebody once said it somewhere.
Not even sure what you mean by that. LOL.

Last edited by SeanL; 03-03-2012 at 05:51 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #362
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Not even sure what you mean by that. LOL.
All I have to do is say something is well documented and it is, apparently.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #363
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
All I have to do is say something is well documented and it is, apparently.
Are you referring to the fact that I said that the racist statements are well documented in Ron Paul's own newsletter? I don't like to assume things so maybe you can elaborate on your statement if this is not the case.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #364
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Either put up or shut up. That's what I am saying.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:18 AM   #365
CadBane
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11,074
CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Usually they recommend 1800's style economics (laissez faire capitalism), and a good portion of their prescriptions is to get rid of social programs for the poor. So yes.
That's horribly false logic. Not that you care.

The economic policies and alleviation of government involvement are in order to help the poor, long-term.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #366
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Either put up or shut up. That's what I am saying.
Well I'm not sure what rock you have been living under for the past year but here you go buddy:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...wsletters.html
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #367
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
That's horribly false logic. Not that you care.

The economic policies and alleviation of government involvement are in order to help the poor, long-term.
How does getting rid of Medicaid and other health care programs - like SCHIP for poor children - help the poor long term? That makes absolutely no sense. That is extremely deluded.

Last edited by SeanL; 03-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #368
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Well I'm not sure what rock you have been living under for the past year but here you go buddy:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...wsletters.html
Weak. You can't prove he wrote that. But I can prove he said this.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #369
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Weak. You can't prove he wrote that. But I can prove he said this.
Clearly you didn't press on the link because there is video evidence.

Last edited by SeanL; 03-04-2012 at 04:18 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #370
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Clearly you didn't press on the link because there is video evidence.
Of what specifically? That a newsletter existed with his name on it?

Well, there is also video evidence he didn't write it and didn't read it, and that it goes against all his principles anyway.

Good try though. Maybe you'll think of something better next time.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #371
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Well, there is also video evidence he didn't write it and didn't read it, and that it goes against all his principles anyway.
.
Well since Paul said he never said it that puts an end to it - despite video evidence of him defending it. Paul would never lie! [/snark]

Last edited by SeanL; 03-04-2012 at 05:57 PM.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #372
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Well since Paul said he never said it that puts an end to it - despite video evidence of him defending it. Paul would never lie! [/snark]
When I watch this video, I see him explicitly defending racist comments. Wait, no I don't. I see him referring to the newsletters as an exposition on monetary policy. That's not quite the same thing, is it?

Three or four malignant excerpts in 20 years of newsletters associated with, but not written by, your target of smear tactics is not worthy of any credence. Sure, Paul would have a vested interest in deflecting negative accusations, but his detractors also have a vested interest in conjuring them.

The burden of proof is on you though to supply the evidence to back up your claim, and a video on monetary policy is hardly damning. The fact you already resort to such a thing tells a lot.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #373
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
When I watch this video, I see him explicitly defending racist comments. Wait, no I don't. I see him referring to the newsletters as an exposition on monetary policy. That's not quite the same thing, is it?

Three or four malignant excerpts in 20 years of newsletters associated with, but not written by, your target of smear tactics is not worthy of any credence. Sure, Paul would have a vested interest in deflecting negative accusations, but his detractors also have a vested interest in conjuring them.

The burden of proof is on you though to supply the evidence to back up your claim, and a video on monetary policy is hardly damning. The fact you already resort to such a thing tells a lot.
The video shows him defending the black thieves are fleet of foot claim. What more evidence do you need? Clearly you have deluded yourself.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #374
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member
 
Dirkadirkastan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,190
Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
The video shows him defending the black thieves are fleet of foot claim. What more evidence do you need? Clearly you have deluded yourself.
Now I'm starting to think you didn't watch either video.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #375
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Thomas Paine on Social Security:
"It is painful to see old age working itself to death, in what are called civilised countries, for daily bread... pay to every such person of the age of fifty years ... the sum of six pounds per annum out of the surplus taxes, and ten pounds per annum during life after the age of sixty... This support, as already remarked, is not of the nature of a charity but of a right."

He also had a lot of forward thinking ideas that some here today would label as being socialist. I just love the historical revisionism on this board where Thomas Paine - one of the biggest advocates for the poor and needy - was a Libertarian. LOL.
I find it both ironic and tragic that you are pressing about someone marginalizing people based on race, yet you seem to see fit to do it ad nauseum in just about every post you toss out.

The modern political term 'Libertarian' is a far cry from what a Libertarian used to be. I would think that someone as clever as you seem to think you are would know that, but I guess not.

All I really read from you is a cascade of strawmen and rhetoric that seems geared for a feedback loop of confrontation... and, not surprisingly, that's what you're getting.

I don't affiliate myself with any political party, whatsoever, but I'm sure that that won't stop you from forming an opinion about my motives for posting what I did. You're playing the part of the 5-year-old who complains about getting stung by bees after he just bashed their hive in triumphantly.

But hey, what do I know. Clearly you seem to think this approach is working for you, so have at it.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #376
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I find it both ironic and tragic that you are pressing about someone marginalizing people based on race, yet you seem to see fit to do it ad nauseum in just about every post you toss out.
When have I marginalized someone because of their race on this thread?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #377
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
When have I marginalized someone because of their race on this thread?
You have marginalized people who have views that differ from yours. Pot, meet kettle. You lumped me in with other people even though you completely misunderstood my post. Marginalizing someone because of race is no different than marginalizing someone because of their political views. In other words, you're a hypocrite, which, thankfully for you, is not a marginal position these days.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:23 AM   #378
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You have marginalized people who have views that differ from yours.
No you said I marginalized people because of their race. Now you are backtracking.

Secondly, I am one person on a sleepy forum. How exactly was I able to successfully marginalize you and with what group of people were you marginalized from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Marginalizing someone because of race is no different than marginalizing someone because of their political views.
Ron Paul is a modern day Martin Luther King. LOL.

If you do and say stupid things then you marginalize yourself.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #379
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
No you said I marginalized people because of their race. Now you are backtracking.

Secondly, I am one person on a sleepy forum. How exactly was I able to successfully marginalize you and with what group of people were you marginalized from?



Ron Paul is a modern day Martin Luther King. LOL.

If you do and say stupid things then you marginalize yourself.

You chose to read it that way, but that was clearly not my point at all, being that you haven't made any racist statements in this thread. I can see why you would read it that way, being that you seem to be bent on incessantly hijacking this thread in order to bolster your own belief system while lumping anyone who posts here into nice, convenient categories that make you sleep better at night, but the world doesn't work that way.

You have taken issue with Ron Paul and some his supporters for racist ideology. Racism marginalizes a group of people based upon race. You marginalize people based upon political ideology, but, to you, that's somehow noble. The hypocrisy of that dynamic is clearly lost on you.

mar·gin·al·ize (märj-n-lz)
tr.v. mar·gin·al·ized, mar·gin·al·iz·ing, mar·gin·al·iz·es
To relegate or confine to a lower or outer limit or edge, as of social standing.

The bold part of your comment is an example of this:

Straw Man Fallacy

Explanation:

A straw man argument is one that misrepresents a position in order to make it appear weaker than it actually is, refutes this misrepresentation of the position, and then concludes that the real position has been refuted. This, of course, is a fallacy, because the position that has been claimed to be refuted is different to that which has actually been refuted; the real target of the argument is untouched by it.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #380
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You chose to read it that way, but that was clearly not my point at all, being that you haven't made any racist statements in this thread. I can see why you would read it that way, being that you seem to be bent on incessantly hijacking this thread in order to bolster your own belief system while lumping anyone who posts here into nice, convenient categories that make you sleep better at night, but the world doesn't work that way.
I read it the way you wrote it. If that is not what you meant then learn to write what you mean. Or at least stand up for your positions and don't backtrack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You have taken issue with Ron Paul and some his supporters for racist ideology. Racism marginalizes a group of people based upon race. You marginalize people based upon political ideology, but, to you, that's somehow noble. The hypocrisy of that dynamic is clearly lost on you.
Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #381
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,244
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
Why did you come to a Dallas Mavericks forum to whine about Ron Paul?? There are better places on the internet for political debate (unless we're planning on trading Lamar Odom for Ron Paul?)

I mean, I get that we have a political section on this forum so that this stuff doesn't spill out into Mavs talk, but you haven't posted ANYTHING about the Mavs in a long time - you're missing out on much more relevant conversation (it's kinda like bitching about the dinner rolls while a perfectly good steak is getting cold next to them!)

Just my two cents - but by all means, please feel free to carry on with your futile effort of convincing people who don't agree with you to agree with you...
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #382
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
I read it the way you wrote it. If that is not what you meant then learn to write what you mean. Or at least stand up for your positions and don't backtrack.



Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
Being that I already clarified my original post just for you, and the fact that you choose to now stick with your originally incorrect interpretation, I guess there's not much to say. Keep chocking up those red boxes, it suits you well. I have to spread some rep and then I'll be back to help you again.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #383
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Just my two cents - but by all means, please feel free to carry on with your futile effort of convincing people who don't agree with you to agree with you...
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I do this for fun. However, it is interesting you singled me out - the only anti-Paul guy on this thread. Why is that?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #384
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Being that I already clarified my original post just for you, and the fact that you choose to now stick with your originally incorrect interpretation, I guess there's not much to say. Keep chocking up those red boxes, it suits you well. I have to spread some rep and then I'll be back to help you again.
OH NOES! RED BOXES!
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #385
Underdog
Moderator
 
Underdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 41.21.1
Posts: 35,244
Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I do this for fun. However, it is interesting you singled me out - the only anti-Paul guy on this thread. Why is that?
Because, unlike everybody else in this thread, you have nothing to say about the Dallas Mavericks on a Dallas Mavericks forum.

Oh, and f*ck Ron Paul... So there's that.
__________________
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #386
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
OH NOES! RED BOXES!
OH NOES, SARCASMS!!!
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #387
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Because, unlike everybody else in this thread, you have nothing to say about the Dallas Mavericks on a Dallas Mavericks forum.

Oh, and f*ck Ron Paul... So there's that.
except I have posted about the Mavs. Are you an Obama supporter?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #388
ribosoma
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Greater Nowheres
Posts: 1,189
ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
except I have posted about the Mavs. Are you an Obama supporter?


ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #389
Arne
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,851
Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3-WTcNqkA

Vote for Ron Paul, Texas!
__________________

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #390
SeanL
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351
SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne View Post
It's a media conspiracy lol!
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
seanl aka silksmooth, smegma-l

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.