Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-07-2020, 12:26 PM   #1721
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

He was a decent vet which netted him some PT, but he's literally the least you can expect from a veteran. Everyone else smart enough to play in Rick's system will produce more.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:36 PM   #1722
Dallas41

Dallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
The Mavericks signed Kidd-Gilchrist in February, but he didn’t make enough of an impact in the Orlando bubble, and sources say Dallas is leaning towards letting him walk. 4 hours ago – via Marc Berman @ New York Post
To be fair with MKG I thought he was solid in the playoffs defensively once they used him on the wing.

I didn't like their initial idea of using him as a Small ball center when he 1st arrived.

He does have the size and strength to match on the wings but looked out of place trying to play center in those smaller lineups.

He probably would thrive in more zone schemes defensively like Miami run.

Last edited by Dallas41; 11-11-2020 at 04:37 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:23 PM   #1723
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Players report to team Nov 30
Old 11-17-2020, 09:29 PM   #1724
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs 2020-21 game ratios:

— 2 home, 1 away vs. GSW, Lakers, Clippers, Suns, Kings, Pelicans, Spurs

— 1 home, 2 away vs. Denver, Twolves, OKC, Blazers, Jazz, Rockets, Grizzlies

— 1 home, 1 away vs. the East
Old 11-18-2020, 05:18 PM   #1725
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Dwain Price: KP had left knee ACL surgery on 2/13/18 and didn’t play again until 10/23/19. He also had right knee meniscus tear surgery on 10/9/20. How does the 2 compare? KP: “This is a much easier rehab, I would say, than the ACL one that I went through. I’ll be back from this in no time.” pic.twitter.com/DE7iZCHjzm – via Twitter DwainPrice

Dwain Price: Porzingis on rebounding from the meniscus tear surgery to his right knee: “The way I was playing (after ACL surgery), I was feeling the best I’ve felt in my career. I think that shows that if I was able to come back from that, then this little thing is nothing compared to it.” pic.twitter.com/Psg3qAns05 – via Twitter DwainPrice
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote