Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-15-2019, 10:26 PM   #1041
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mbt wouldn't even consider Conley with that ridiculous contract. Brunson is no Conley or Walker but he's absolutely serviceable and needs room to grow. Luka and KP should be great but not to the point yet where we have to press to contend next season at the cost of acquiring a Conley.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2019, 01:59 AM   #1042
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@hoosinthenba: Malcolm Brogdon had 15 points (5-9 fg, 3-6 3pt), 3 ast, 3 reb in the Bucks win over the Raptors. Bucks lead the series 1-0

@MitchMossRadio: Malcolm Brogdon was +64 in the 4 regular season games against Toronto. Easily the best by any player from either team. He was +18 in game one. Middleton was next at +10.

@townbrad: Seeing why Mavs Twitter is gaga about Brogdon.

@MavsHighlights: Brogdon's 3rd 3 of the first half
*imagine Luka making that pass
https://twitter.com/MavsHighlights/s...33840779284481

@KeithSmithNBA: I'm really curious to see how the Bucks navigate the summer. Middleton, Lopez, Mirotic and Brogdon all being free agents is tough. And they don't have any form of Bird Rights to aid in re-signing Lopez. This team is going to get really expensive, really quickly.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-16-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Underdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #1043
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Ilyasova gives you 90% of what Mirotic does and less than half the cost. Just a question of whether they go above 15m or so for Brogden if he gets an offer closer to 20m per year
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #1044
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing the Bucks match anything up to 20 for Brogdon...especially if they make it to the NBA finals or more.

I like him, but I just don't think he'll be worth what you have to pay him to get Mil not to match.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:50 AM   #1045
tap2390
Golden Member

tap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm guessing the Bucks match anything up to 20 for Brogdon...especially if they make it to the NBA finals or more.

I like him, but I just don't think he'll be worth what you have to pay him to get Mil not to match.

Maybe we work out a sign and trade agreement where we send cheaper rotational pieces their way. S&T Kleber for S&T Brogdon would allow Milwaukee to replace $30 million worth of Brogdon and Mirotic for $5 million of Kleber. They can then focus on re-signing Lopez and Middleton.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:28 AM   #1046
Melonhead
Diamond Member

Melonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant futureMelonhead has a brilliant future

Its fun to dream but 3 wins from the finals, the Bucks arent letting key guys leave. Brogdon and Middleton especially. Lopez may or may not chase money as its later in his career and DID YOU SEE THAT VICIOUS CLAP LAST NIGHT?

Mirotic may fall through the cracks but that doesnt do much for me. We need athleticism in the open floor. Career 6 rpg doesnt entice.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:41 PM   #1047
AO41
Golden Member

AO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to beholdAO41 is a splendid one to behold

Brogdon is looking good and fits age wise with our young guys. I am all for some vets and we’ll need them to win but man if we could get him, it would be a great addition. My only concern is that it might be too repetitive with having Brunson who I think will be very good and also fits very well with Luka.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 AM   #1048
JJP

JJP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Ilyasova gives you 90% of what Mirotic does and less than half the cost. Just a question of whether they go above 15m or so for Brogden if he gets an offer closer to 20m per year
That's entirely true - or almost. Ilyasova is a bit of a fan favorite. He's been there for a few years, and I don't see him as likely to leave (or maybe more likely to be rewarded). He will be cheaper for Milwaukee to keep, and that's especially true if age is factored in. Mirotic was traded to Milwaukee recently, is considered a starter on any team, and his age suggests a contract that would make Milwaukee hesitant. If it's between letting go one or the other, I expect it to be Mirotic.

Given the fluid situation with the Buck free Agents, almost any number of things are possible. But I certainly can't see Brogdan as the odd man out. They're on record as saying they will go over the cap if they have to.

Last edited by JJP; Yesterday at 06:40 AM.
JJP is offline   Reply With Quote