Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result of the game be?
Mavs win by 20+ 0 0%
Mavs win by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs win by 1-9 1 33.33%
Mavs lose by 1-9 1 33.33%
Mavs lose by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs lose by 20+ 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2020, 07:32 AM   #121
tap2390
Golden Member

tap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant future

Jesus the recency bias is pretty insane. Boban played amazing, it doesn’t mean he’s a good matchup against the vast majority of teams. Both things can be true at once... have some nuance people.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:30 AM   #122
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I hate to keep repeating the same things over and over again.

Thank goodness. We seem to have reached an agreement.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:35 AM   #123
LukaThaDon

LukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of lightLukaThaDon is a glorious beacon of light

LOL no games are even being played right now, but the most important message this board is trying to get across is Boban is great, or Boban is not great.
LukaThaDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #124
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDon View Post
LOL no games are even being played right now, but the most important message this board is trying to get across is Boban is great, or Boban is not great.
The greatest trick Boban ever pulled was having a career game the very same night the season was canceled.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:59 PM   #125
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
When people wonder why these boards have gone to crap, welp, just look at page three on this thread.

Can't just be happy that we "finished" the season 13 games above .500. That would be too easy.
I really want us to finish 18 games over .500. 50-32 is just that. We were on pace for 49 wins rather than 50. While 49-33 is quite respectable, especially with all of the games missed by our starters this season, I just want another 50 win season. Dirk made those appear to be automatic for such a long time. So did Tim Duncan for the Spurs. I just want to believe that Luka and KP can do the same.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #126
JustHeb

JustHeb is on a distinguished road

Michael Porter Junior...

I know he didn't look very good during this game, but I've been following his progress all season and I think the Mavs could have a real opportunity here.

To the frustration of every Nugget fan at this point, in an effort to fix their defensive problems, Mike Malone has completely mismanaged and I believe fractured his relationship enough w/ MPJ that I don't think there is any way he resigns in two seasons w/ the Nuggets.

This season has been nothing but mind-games and quick hooks whenever MPJ makes a mistake to the point he is now playing like a shell of himself. When he was finally allowed to make some mistakes and get some real run over Christmas break, the dude looked like the special sweet-shooting, double-double machine he will eventually be once he's allowed to play 35 minutes a game.

IMO, the Mavs need to be planting the seed now, so they can sign him in two years. To this point, the Griz have been paying attention and just signed his brother, so it looks like they might intend to target him down the line, as well.

Last edited by JustHeb; 03-13-2020 at 11:20 AM.
JustHeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:50 AM   #127
Melonhead
Diamond Member

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHeb View Post
Michael Porter Junior...

I know he didn't look very good during this game, but I've been following his progress all season and I think the Mavs could have a real opportunity here.

To the frustration of every Nugget fan at this point, in an effort to fix their defensive problems, Mike Malone has completely mismanaged and I believe fractured his relationship enough w/ MPJ that I don't think there is any way he resigns in two seasons w/ the Nuggets.

This season has been nothing but mind-games and quick hooks whenever MPJ makes a mistake to the point he is now playing like a shell of himself. When he was finally allowed to make some mistakes and get some real run over Christmas break, the dude looked like the special sweet-shooting, double-double machine he will eventually be once he's allowed to play 35 minutes a game.

IMO, the Mavs need to be planting the seed now, so they can sign him in two years. To this point, the Griz have been paying attention and just signed his brother, so it looks like they might intend to target him down the line, as well.
That sounds exactly like Carlisle lol. Ive been watching his progress too and that jumper is butter. He does make rookie mistakes out there but getting yanked for every miscue doesnt help.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:08 AM   #128
RosaManlio

RosaManlio is on a distinguished road

Ich war beeindruckt von dem Spiel von Boban. Er hat unsere Herzen gewonnen.
RosaManlio is offline   Reply With Quote