Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #10
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJP View Post
Why isn't Nikolai Mirotic the odd man out? I don't know the answer to this question, I'm just asking.

Isn't he a pretty good fit in Dallas? He's got the same agent as Luca, he can get you 8-9 rebounds a game, he's active on the floor, has a good 3-point percentage, and is a good passer. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I get wanting Brogdan - he's got a great upside. But with Milwaukee, I really don't know what's going to happen. It's the team with most choices to make.
Yea, they do have a lot of choices. Mirotic probably isn't even being considered because of it and playing behind Giannis. Surely they can't afford to let Lopez slip away. He has added 3pt consistency and costs a mere 3.8mil currently for what he has done for them. Obviously Middleton has quite a bit of leverage to opt out. I've read many opinions about the Bucks being ok with flying above the luxury tax to retain the key cogs and even with a "return to run at a ring hometown discount", between Lopez, Brogdan and Middleton surely they will have to. It's interesting to watch unfold as we stand nearby potentially waiting to pick up what they can't hold on to.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 05-09-2019 at 10:36 AM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote