Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-30-2021, 09:26 AM   #161
tap2390
Platinum Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Our full healthy rotation should have Luka - JRich - DFS - Maxi - KP starting with WCS, THJ, Green, and Brunson playing the bulk of the backup minutes.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:28 AM   #162
tap2390
Platinum Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of ironic how badly we need off ball shooting right now. Seth is lights out for the 76ers. JRich looked good pre-quarantine and hopefully he gets back to that level soon.

THJ is so inconsistent, it’s absolutely infuriating. I would support a move for Buddy Hield if that’s still on the table.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:31 AM   #163
Grady Wilson

Grady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know, I’m done with this team, because Luka was out of shape. Also, I hate this forum, because sometimes people disagree with my posts. PM me if Rick Carlisle ever plays Boban for 48 minutes. Donald Trump is still ruining everything. I am very important. Hold your GameStop.
LMAO. This is one of the best posts I've seen. Well played.... very well played. I also never get the purpose of someone saying they're not posting anymore. I can't recall who the poster was that made that comment a few days ago. I honestly don't care, but I did find it very amusing to see them make the post. I've seen that type of comment from some friends on Facebook, too. They'll say they're leaving or taking a break. On an anonymous message board it's even more irrelevant and more than likely the overly sensitive poster will come back later or create a new username. Anyway, great post above and I got a good early Saturday morning laugh.
Grady Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:13 AM   #164
tap2390
Platinum Member

Frustration with an underperforming team because of preventable issues is 100% warranted.
Old 01-30-2021, 10:20 AM   #165
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Maxi is such a glue guy though. One of our best defenders and was shooting lights out. I think we’ve got some tired guy who’ve either played a lot of games or are just getting their legs back from Covid.
I agree with this. Imo Maxi is our best defender, if not he is definite most versatile.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 02:57 PM   #166
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Sort of ironic how badly we need off ball shooting right now. Seth is lights out for the 76ers. JRich looked good pre-quarantine and hopefully he gets back to that level soon.

THJ is so inconsistent, it’s absolutely infuriating. I would support a move for Buddy Hield if that’s still on the table.
JRich had a couple 3s rim out last night. Hoping we can run some plays for him early to get him going tonite.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 02:59 PM   #167
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Our full healthy rotation should have Luka - JRich - DFS - Maxi - KP starting with WCS, THJ, Green, and Brunson playing the bulk of the backup minutes.
Totally agree— good balance of offense and defense. Burke over Brunson if he has the hot hand. James Johnson plays when we need perimeter length against Lebrun types.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:40 PM   #168
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady Wilson View Post
LMAO. This is one of the best posts I've seen. Well played.... very well played. I also never get the purpose of someone saying they're not posting anymore. I can't recall who the poster was that made that comment a few days ago. I honestly don't care, but I did find it very amusing to see them make the post. I've seen that type of comment from some friends on Facebook, too. They'll say they're leaving or taking a break. On an anonymous message board it's even more irrelevant and more than likely the overly sensitive poster will come back later or create a new username. Anyway, great post above and I got a good early Saturday morning laugh.
Glad to make at least one Mav fan laugh during this implosion.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 09:03 AM   #169
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I know it started a dark time and we were down players

But dear god Utah

19 of the last 20 games won. Easily the most dominant in the league. Clarkson who went off on us, keeps going off. 40points and 8-13 on threes against the amazing defense of the sixers
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote