Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-11-2020, 09:11 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adding talent to the team

Willie Cauley-Stein was the 6th pick in the 2015 draft and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was the 2nd pick in the 2012 draft

These are still young guys (both 26) who can reclaim their careers. I'm pretty excited

Plus it shows that Dallas is starting to become a destination for at buyout players again. When Dirk was in his prime, we were connected to almost every buyout player who hit the market. It was nice that MKG chose us
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Willie Cauley-Stein was the 6th pick in the 2015 draft and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was the 2nd pick in the 2012 draft

These are still young guys (both 26) who can reclaim their careers. I'm pretty excited

Plus it shows that Dallas is starting to become a destination for at buyout players again. When Dirk was in his prime, we were connected to almost every buyout player who hit the market. It was nice that MKG chose us
I feel like there is rain headed to your parade. MGK choosing us is a microscopic step if you are looking for the available players Marching to Dallas.

WCS isn't getting to play much and MGK would be behind DFS so I wouldn't be surprised if they were both bench fodder.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:55 AM   #3
tap2390
Golden Member

tap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant future

This off-season will be crucial for us. We should offer Fred Vanvleet the biggest contract we can possibly give him. It will be easier if Hardaway ops out, but if he doesn’t we should try to come to terms with Vanvleet and then clear the cap space for him through trade.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #4
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
This off-season will be crucial for us. We should offer Fred Vanvleet the biggest contract we can possibly give him. It will be easier if Hardaway ops out, but if he doesnít we should try to come to terms with Vanvleet and then clear the cap space for him through trade.
Yes let's add another undersized skill guy to a lineup lacking size and athleticism. It's fine and dandy until you come up against monsters like Giannis, kwahi, LeBron, etc..

Last edited by oilfieldtrash; 02-11-2020 at 10:59 AM.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
This off-season will be crucial for us. We should offer Fred Vanvleet the biggest contract we can possibly give him. It will be easier if Hardaway ops out, but if he doesn’t we should try to come to terms with Vanvleet and then clear the cap space for him through trade.
I dunno about VanVleet, but with the way THJ has been playing, I bet he opts-out to lock up a longer deal... I just hope we're not the ones to give it to him (although I would feel differently about him if he opted-in and we could go over the cap to re-sign him after testing the 2021 FA market).

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-11-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:40 PM   #6
SMC0007
Diamond Member

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Van vleet isn't a bad move but Gordon Hayward is more intriguing. Maybe he will opt out and take the potential 23m or so we have to offer?

Old 02-11-2020, 02:44 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I dunno about VanVleet, but with the way THJ has been playing, I bet he opts-out to lock up a longer deal... I just hope we're not the ones to give it to him (although I would feel differently about him if he opted-in and we could go over the cap to re-sign him after testing the 2021 FA market).
He'd be dumb to opt out with only five teams likely to have enough cap to offer him more than 9.7mill MLE

Atlanta: 49.21M
Charlotte: 22.81M
Detroit: 34.86M
Miami: 26.50M
New York: 38.76M
Old 02-11-2020, 03:56 PM   #8
Dallas41

Dallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to all

Quote:

Unless something changes drastically I don't think WCS is going to come back to Dallas

I'm pretty sure the dude wants to play more than 5 mpg and if your already telling him he doesn't space the floor then your probably losing him.

MKG I like because I'm tired of midget ball and seeing guys like Brunson, curry or THJ getting switched on to Lebron or Leonard type players

But he's another C.Brewer type pickup won't be here past the summer

I hope I'm wrong because I do like both players but this franchise doesn't value defenders enough to give them quality playing time
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #9
SMC0007
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Unless something changes drastically I don't think WCS is going to come back to Dallas

I'm pretty sure the dude wants to play more than 5 mpg and if your already telling him he doesn't space the floor then your probably losing him.

MKG I like because I'm tired of midget ball and seeing guys like Brunson, curry or THJ getting switched on to Lebron or Leonard type players

But he's another C.Brewer type pickup won't be here past the summer

I hope I'm wrong because I do like both players but this franchise doesn't value defenders enough to give them quality playing time
Eh, Stevenson, Brewer and DFS are defense first players who became 3pt shooters (3&d) here. Perhaps you are talking more about bigs.

But yea, Willie is gone after this season is my guess as well and how could anyone blame him. Rick wants that to be the case too because of DP loyalty...even though he will never be the same.

Unfortunate

Old 02-11-2020, 05:17 PM   #10
tap2390
Golden Member

tap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant futuretap2390 has a brilliant future

Why Vanvleet?

1) He'll only be 26 and in his prime.

2) He's known as a leader and has a championship pedigree.

https://www.narcity.com/sports/ca/on...ptors-teammate

3) He's an elite three point shooter. His catch-and-shoot percentage is top-20 in the league (in the same range as Joe Harris, THJ, Bertans). He's already shown he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

4) Vanvleet is more than a good defender, he's borderline great (seriously). He's pesky, strong, and able to maneuver in tight spaces.

5) He gives us another person that can break the defense down consistently off the dribble.

6) He's a realistic target given the Raptors cap situation and money tied up with Lowry.

IMO if THJ opts out, immediately throw $20+ million a year at VanVleet. Start Vanvleet - DFS - Luka - Porzingis - Maxi.

Last edited by tap2390; 02-11-2020 at 05:20 PM.
tap2390 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:26 PM   #11
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sold on the idea of VanVleet immediately either. But he checks off so many boxes

Need a defender to partially nullify those quick point guards? Check

Need a second playmaker who is used to being the secondary option to another point guard? Check

Need an elite 3 point shooter? Check again

And the best thing? If we need to make a deal for an elite level talent - VanVleet is the type of player they want included in the trade
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:31 PM   #12
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
He'd be dumb to opt out with only five teams likely to have enough cap to offer him more than 9.7mill MLE

Agree for the most part. However, he could go a smarter route and opt out and take a reduction in salary for a longer commitment that makes it worthwhile to opt out. It just depends upon what kind of numbers are going to come his direction and whether or not he wants to lock in a bigger # of millions with certainty or roll the die on another year with a hopefully rising Mavs team that enjoys some playoff success, and THJ turns out to be that 3rd option at worst, so he can have an even bigger potential payday.

If he finishes the year solid and there are some multi-year offers, say 4 years $65+ million or around there, it would sure make his decision more interesting.

Last edited by turin; 02-11-2020 at 07:35 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:34 PM   #13
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

I get the FVV idea and am fully onboard but I would think he might not have interest here. This is clearly Lukaís team, and he is the primary ball handler, so I could see FVV wanting a team of his own to lead.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:53 PM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Agree for the most part. However, he could go a smarter route and opt out and take a reduction in salary for a longer commitment that makes it worthwhile to opt out. It just depends upon what kind of numbers are going to come his direction and whether or not he wants to lock in a bigger # of millions with certainty or roll the die on another year with a hopefully rising Mavs team that enjoys some playoff success, and THJ turns out to be that 3rd option at worst, so he can have an even bigger potential payday.

If he finishes the year solid and there are some multi-year offers, say 4 years $65+ million or around there, it would sure make his decision more interesting.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Old 02-11-2020, 09:48 PM   #15
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hell yeah! I totally agree. I also love that we have top lottery picks in Dallas again.

#2 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
#3 Luka Doncic
#4 Kristaps Porzingis
#6 Willie Cauley-Stein
#15 Justin Jackson
#20 Delon Wright
#22 Courtney Lee
#24 Tim Hardaway Jr
#33 Jalen Brunson
#45 Dwight Powell

We actually have 10 drafted players, and 8 of them are in the first round. Not too bad.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:59 PM   #16
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Miami has that much projected cap space? Yuck. God I hate that franchise. I know there arenít a lot of FA available but still. Seems like yesterday they were bogged down with a bunch of bad contracts. I do like Spoelstra though.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:04 AM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
Why would he opt out of 1 year at 19 million when by opting out, he'd most likely get less than 10 mill a year? Even if he got 3/30, he'd basically be working for two years to earn his player option with us for one year. Even if he only got 6-8 mill a year after, he'd still come out ahead taking his PO.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:10 AM   #18
tap2390
Golden Member

I 100% see the Atlanta Hawks offering THJ $15 to $20 mill a year.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:40 AM   #19
Underdog

Quote:
Why would he opt out of 1 year at 19 million when by opting out, he'd most likely get less than 10 mill a year? Even if he got 3/30, he'd basically be working for two years to earn his player option with us for one year. Even if he only got 6-8 mill a year after, he'd still come out ahead taking his PO.
Why would he be getting less than $10m per year? He's playing up to his current contract right now... No reason he couldn't get 4/60 on the open market.

Old 02-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

Quote:
Why would he be getting less than $10m per year? He's playing up to his current contract right now... No reason he couldn't get 4/60 on the open market.

Those are the only five teams that can offer him more than 9mill MLE
Old 02-12-2020, 11:55 AM   #21
SMC0007
Diamond Member

THJ prob has to protect himself, my guess is a starting spot is his first priority. Im sure he would be open to Dallas on a re-sign.

Old 02-12-2020, 11:58 AM   #22
Underdog

Quote:

Those are the only five teams that can offer him more than 9mill MLE
We go through this every season, and every season a bunch of teams find a way to open up their cap space... Also, there aren't a ton of FAs on the market this summer, and a lot of them can/will re-sign with their current teams regardless of their cap situation... Also-also, why wouldn't one of those 5 teams offer him a solid contract? Dude is shooting 40% from three in a league where three-point threats are starting to get the kind of premiums that used to be reserved for bigs.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-12-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:36 PM   #23
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Because Knicks used KP to dump his "bad" contract. Hawks have Huerter/Hunter, Pistons finally tearing it down and going full tank, same with Charlotte. And Miami allready said they wanna be a player in the 2021 free agency.

Sure, there are maybe more teams after draft night trades but the list is short and full with bad fits or no gos.

I also think THJ would like to stay in Dallas and may hope they are striking out in 2021 and offer him a solid contract then. 2021 has much more options for him to get paid after the few stars are off the market.

i expect him to opt in. Opting out just with a winkie winkie tampering deal with another team.
sefant77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:46 PM   #24
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when everyone thought Barnes was going to opt in? It only takes one team to offer a big contract...
Old 02-12-2020, 03:20 PM   #25
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Barnes opted out because he allready had a winkie winkie Agreement with the Kings. He knew how much they would offer
Old 02-12-2020, 03:47 PM   #26
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

This is from an interview on the fan. I wonder who the trade and extend guy was?:

"We tried," Cuban said. "We came close on a couple of deals.''

Deals that were "big''?, asked co-host Shan Shariff.

"Two really big pieces,'' Cuban answered, noting what was on the table in a pair of "three-team deals.''

"They were both three-team deals,'' he said. "In one case, it was a trade-and-extend, (but) we couldn't get the player to agree on terms. In the other case, one of the teams decided they didn't want to trade a key guy to make it happen.''

Last edited by FreshJive; 02-12-2020 at 03:47 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:54 PM   #27
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
This is from an interview on the fan. I wonder who the trade and extend guy was?:

"Two really big pieces,'' Cuban answered, noting what was on the table in a pair of "three-team deals.''

"They were both three-team deals,'' he said. "In one case, it was a trade-and-extend, (but) we couldn't get the player to agree on terms. In the other case, one of the teams decided they didn't want to trade a key guy to make it happen.''
Trade and extend was most likely Iguodala, since he got traded and extended.
KillerLeft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #28
sefant77
Guru

Gallo
Old 02-12-2020, 04:09 PM   #29
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post

One of those was likely Danny Green, and Lakers didnít want to include Kizma. The other is probably Iggy who they couldnít agree to an extension.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #30
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
One of those was likely Danny Green, and Lakers didnít want to include Kizma. The other is probably Iggy who they couldnít agree to an extension.
Both of these are exactly what I was thinking, glad we didn't do either.

Old 02-12-2020, 05:04 PM   #31
Dallas41

Dallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to allDallas41 is a name known to all

Sucks I wonder why iggy would extend with Miami and not Dallas?

Seems like the mavs have just as good of young core as the Heat.

I didn't really care for Danny Green as a summer free agent or trade deadline pickup so I'm happy about that deal not getting done
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:

I didn't really care for Danny Green as a summer free agent or trade deadline pickup so I'm happy about that deal not getting done
Miami is closer to being a win-now team, especially in the East... Dallas is going to take a couple years to finish cooking.

Old 02-12-2020, 05:59 PM   #33
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miami is closer to being a win-now team, especially in the East... Dallas is going to take a couple years to finish cooking.
Plus you never know what Dallas was offering extension wise. Maybe it was less money? Playing in the East had to be more intriguing though. Either way I’m glad we didn’t trade our pick for him. I wouldn’t want to pay 36 year old Iggy the money he signed for.

Last edited by BPo001; 02-12-2020 at 06:00 PM.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #34
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Maybe it was over the amount of guaranteed money on the extension? Idk...also, maybe he just felt Miami fit his timeline better. I know I do.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #35
KillerLeft

Gotta start reading the entire thread before I reply, lolz