Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result of the game be?
Mavs win by 20+ 1 20.00%
Mavs win by 10-19 2 40.00%
Mavs win by 1-9 2 40.00%
Mavs lose by 1-9 0 0%
Mavs lose by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs lose by 20+ 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2020, 08:51 PM   #81
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow and like that, a 20 point game.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:54 PM   #82
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Good reffing... Brunson wasn't anywhere near that play -- unless they're going to waive the three. Nobody touched the shooter.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-08-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:57 PM   #83
Dallas41

Dallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of light

WCS and Boban have a combined 24 points and 18 rebounds at the center position

Would love to see this team moving forward pair WCS up with KP as starters and then use Boban and Kleber as the backup tandem

Boban seems to always be instant offense in short minutes very similar to points per minute like Harrell of the clippers he just scores his Buckets in a different way

WCS is definitely a legit rotation big worthy of 16-18 mpg regardless of matchups.

Would have been nice to have trusted them both vs that scrub Washington team last night
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:58 PM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Is anybody going to guard Graham?
Old 02-08-2020, 09:00 PM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Some nice ball movement led to a Brunson three... Somebody mentioned in yesterday's GDT, that if you want to go small, you have to move the ball. They did and it worked.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:05 PM   #86
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Some nice ball movement led to a Brunson three... Somebody mentioned in yesterday's GDT, that if you want to go small, you have to move the ball. They did and it worked.
They just did the same exact thing again.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:07 PM   #87
LukaMagic

LukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, this team has a very good ball movement now because most players know what their roles are and what they can/should and cannot/shouldn't do. Case in point are Kleber and DFS and DP (before injury). JB and DW are problem areas because of their lack of experience/inconsistency - and DW is also learning the system this year. The maximum has been extracted out of THJ. KP is finding himself in (adapting to) the system. Luka is Luka. WCS has great promise. Long term, all good in the Mavs land.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:09 PM   #88
Underdog

I guess Delon Wright doesn't understand that when you put a move on a guy, you're supposed to break THEIR ankles, not your own.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:10 PM   #89
LukaMagic

LukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of lightLukaMagic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I guess Delon Wright doesn't understand that when you put a move on a guy, you're supposed to break THEIR ankles, not your own.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:10 PM   #90
Underdog

The Hornets have fallen in love with unforced turnovers. Geez, they're bad.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #91
LukaMagic

Quote:
yes and we consequently look way better than usual
Old 02-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #92
Underdog

Not a bad win, considering we're down 3 starters... Yeah, Charlotte sucks, but I'll take it.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #93
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Makes you wonder how in the hell we lost to them in Dallas.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:58 PM   #94
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant futurerimrocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaMagic View Post
He doesn't stretch the floor on offence so he will not see major minutes for sure as it messes up the system. But RC maybe develops a system A aaand a system B (and C) which sacrifices some open space in the paint to fit the personnel. Coming closer to the playoff time and "the need to win" I think RC will be more inclined to do that.
True, but this team's makeup is beginning to look like our 2011 championship squad and Willie seems like he could eventually fill the TC role to a certain degree.
Not sure what his +/- was tonight but seems we pulled away when he was in the game on more than one occasion.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:02 PM   #95
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Nice win against a bad team. It was good to see some big guys get some burn. I thought they were difference makers. Spectacular game by Seth. DFS, wow, he's been so solid. Really great job. JB is probably my biggest disappointment. He's really hot or cold, but I think that's more indicative of the fact that he's just not an NBA starting caliber PG. He is what he is. I just don't want the Mavs to make the mistake of overvaluing him.

Next.

Last edited by turin; 02-08-2020 at 10:05 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:03 PM   #96
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

If Powell got significant minutes constantly there's 0 reason WCS shouldn't get it as well, period.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:06 PM   #97
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Nice win against a bad team. It was good to see some big guys get some burn. Spectacular game by Seth. DFS, wow, he's been so solid. Really great job. JB is probably my biggest disappointment. He's really hot or cold, but I think that's more indicative of the fact that he's just not an NBA starting caliber PG. He is what he is. I just don't want the Mavs to make the mistake of overvaluing him.

Next.
I wouldn't be too concerned about Brunson, he is what he is and that is a decent backup PG. He is NOT a closer by any means and if Luka isn't closing games in the POs we aren't going anywhere anyway.
We are fine as long as either Seth or THJ steps up as a 3rd option and Luka and KP are fully healthy.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 PM   #98
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I wouldn't be too concerned about Brunson, he is what he is and that is a decent backup PG. He is NOT a closer by any means and if Luka isn't closing games in the POs we aren't going anywhere anyway.
We are fine as long as either Seth or THJ steps up as a 3rd option and Luka and KP are fully healthy.
I'm right there with you. My disappointment is more me wanting him to be even more than he is. It's not his fault. Still, he's a solid bench player, but at his size, I don't want the Mavs to overvalue him in the future because guys like him are not that hard to find in the NBA.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 PM   #99
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
If Powell got significant minutes constantly there's 0 reason WCS shouldn't get it as well, period.
Took Powell four seasons to get to 20 mpg...
Old 02-08-2020, 10:13 PM   #100
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm hearing a lot from people like JET and Harp say that WCS reminds them of Powell but the difference is that Powell is not a true center (especially defensively) but WCS is. WCS is longer and more skilled imo and could make our defense a whole lot better.
Just imagine a frontcourt rotation of WCS/KP/Maxi defensively going forward.
That rotation can hang with any frontcourt in the league. I didn't feel that comfort when Powell was part of that rotation in place of WCS.

Last edited by rimrocker; 02-08-2020 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:13 PM   #101
LukaMagic

Quote:
Nice win against a bad team. It was good to see some big guys get some burn. I thought they were difference makers. Spectacular game by Seth. DFS, wow, he's been so solid. Really great job. JB is probably my biggest disappointment. He's really hot or cold, but I think that's more indicative of the fact that he's just not an NBA starting caliber PG. He is what he is. I just don't want the Mavs to make the mistake of overvaluing him.

Next.
I really don't see JB as a PG. He seems to think and play like a 2-guard, but plays PG position. I'm not sure about DW but he could have a similar issue.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:19 PM   #102
LukaMagic

Quote:
I'm hearing a lot from people like JET and Harp say that WCS reminds them of Powell but the difference is that Powell is not a true center (especially defensively) but WCS is. WCS is longer and more skilled imo and could make our defense a whole lot better.
That rotation can hang with any frontcourt in the league. I didn't feel that comfort when Powell was part of that rotation in place of WCS.
I agree with that. Also, Powell is very one-dimension offensively. He does his things, and does them relatively well, but he can do only very few. WCS is way more versatile, doesn't rush things, has great hands, and can pass and finish in a variety of ways. And his wingspan is huuuge.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:21 PM   #103
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Tipping my cap to our FT coach whomever that might be....11/11 (100%) tonight.
Should have gotten there more though but if the 3s are falling, I guess who cares?
Old 02-08-2020, 10:21 PM   #104
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's really magnanimous of those guys, but I think it's a little ridiculous. There is really no comparison between WCS and DP.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:28 PM   #105
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
I agree with that. Also, Powell is very one-dimension offensively. He does his things, and does them relatively well, but he can do only very few. WCS is way more versatile, doesn't rush things, has great hands, and can pass and finish in a variety of ways. And his wingspan is huuuge.
I will say that I do wish WCS had more of a motor like Powell but like you say he doesn't rush things.
He reminds me more of a thinner version of TC with less leadership skills but a little more skilled offensively. Not quite the rebounder yet but as his body matures that part of his game should improve. I hope Rick is patient with him and slowly develops and integrates him into our system.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:30 PM   #106
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
I will say that I do wish WCS had more of a motor like Powell but like you say he doesn't rush things.
He reminds me more of a thinner version of TC with less leadership skills but a little more skilled offensively. Not quite the rebounder yet but as his body matures that part of his game should improve. I hope Rick is patient with him and slowly develops and integrates him into our system.
That's a really good assessment imo. I love his hands. He is smooth and under control. I'll take that over frenetic all day every day.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:34 PM   #107
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's really magnanimous of those guys, but I think it's a little ridiculous. There is really no comparison between WCS and DP.
Yeah and I'm not buying into the idea that Powell makes us so much better offensively than WCS would. Smothering defense can lead to great offensive opportunities so that should be factored in. Not to mention the prevention of 2 or 3 points yields the same as making 2 or 3 points. And that isn't even considering the disruption of an offense by making players adjust their play and forcing coaches to alter their strategies.

Last edited by rimrocker; 02-08-2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:07 PM   #108
Dallas41

Dallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of lightDallas41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not even sure why they made that comparison

WCS is a much more fluid athlete than Powell

Dude has some guard like skills meaning he can handle the Rock and pass pretty good for a 7'0

He's a little more versatile than Powell both offensively and defensively he just doesn't have Powell motor which was the knock on him.

Anyone see that lob dunk he got to towards the end of that game?

I personally don't think we've seen the best of him yet because he hasn't had a chance to play much with luka

He's going to get a lot more lop dunks with luka even given legit minutes and you can see his shooting touch around the rim is really smooth because he doesnt necessarily have to just dunk everything to score

He has tremendous hands and coordination inside

If you can fit him in next to KP I have mo doubt that the mavs can then have an answer upfront vs the Lakers

Reminds me when Tyson and Haywood gave us that tag team to counter Bynum and Gasol

I'm hoping RC gives the man a fair shot to play real rotation minutes
Old 02-08-2020, 11:16 PM   #109
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Took Powell four seasons to get to 20 mpg...
That's irrelevant. And says more about Powell than anything else tbh

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:17 AM   #110
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
That's irrelevant. And says more about Powell than anything else tbh
It isn't at all irrelevant. It takes some guys a while to learn Rick's system or be good enough to gain his trust. Maxi and Powell both took a while to get the roles they got. I'm not saying WCS isn't good enough, but he has only been with the team a handful of games and people want to cry bloody murder.

Either way, WCS isn't likely to get more than 20+ minutes per game max.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-09-2020 at 12:17 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:25 AM   #111
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Quote:
It isn't at all irrelevant. It takes some guys a while to learn Rick's system or be good enough to gain his trust. Maxi and Powell both took a while to get the roles they got. I'm not saying WCS isn't good enough, but he has only been with the team a handful of games and people want to cry bloody murder.

You're right actually, so let me rephrase it: that should be irrelevant.

Quote:

Last edited by Skywalker; 02-09-2020 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:43 AM   #112
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to draw many conclusions about much of anything vs the Hornets, but they are dead last in the league at giving up fantasy points to opposing centers according to basketball monster.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:02 AM   #113
dirt_dobber
Platinum Member

dirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant future

Seth Curry was on fire! Mom's home cooking? Playing if front of his Dad?
- (also Duke won at the buzzer)
he shot - FG% 74, 3pt% 75, 6 reb, 3 assists, 1 block, 1 steal and 26 points.

Mavs still haven’t lost 3 straight this season. Yeah buddy!

Willie C-Stein had his first double-double as a Maverick in Charlotte.
He finished with 15 pts (7/7 FG), 10 reb. and 2 blks in 25 min.

Mavs - despite using 20 different starting lineups in its first 52 games and having just one five-man lineup with 100 minutes played, Dallas is still the top offense.
Mavs have remained the No. 1 offense in the NBA by 2.7 points per 100 possessions

Mavs now have just 2 more games remaining until the NBA All-Star break. They'll take on the Utah Jazz on Monday and the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday

We also had 6 players in double figures.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:47 AM   #114
Underdog

Man, WCS is fast up the court... For those who didn't see this lob: https://twitter.com/MavsHighlights/s...19114525954048

It wasn't even really a fast break, dude just out-ran everyone else -- woulda been offsides in soccer, that's how fast he got past the entire Hornets squad.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #115
Dallas41

Quote:
Man, WCS is fast up the court... For those who didn't see this lob: https://twitter.com/MavsHighlights/s...19114525954048

It wasn't even really a fast break, dude just out-ran everyone else -- woulda been offsides in soccer, that's how fast he got past the entire Hornets squad.
Yeah dude runs like a deer in transition

That was one of his strengths coming out of college in his draft profile that he could get up and down the court quicker than other bigs.

I believe he's a young talented guy that just ended up in bad situation with Sacramento

Steve Kerr spoke of one the reasons why they had signed WCS was because he could be effective at their pace and had similar qualities to McGee who fit their system great.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:51 AM   #116
LukaMagic

Quote:

I haven't watched Mavs for much more than a year but from what I gather RC demands significant mental investment - strict roles, know what to do, what not to do, and when. Not many players are suited for that kind of basketball. In particular, players with a good motor will tend to struggle because they tend to be brought up using the motor - charging, and overpowering defense via physical ability. Think Westbrook, and to lesser extent DP. That's why perhaps it took a while for DP to learn/adapt to the system. And yes, DP has a great motor but he still sometimes charges headlong, goes for his move without really knowing he has enough space, gets blocked, etc.
Luka, being a different kind of a player, didn't have a problem adapting or utilizing the RC system.
From what I've seen thus far (only two games!!) WCS also strikes me as more of a thinking player. He doesn't rush, or charge, can pass the ball fulidly. He even gave up a post-up last night after he had started it, and let offense re-initialize. There are many players in the NBA who struggle immensely to do something like that. I see those as signs he is already adapting himself to the system.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:53 AM   #117
LukaMagic

lol great run and dunk, but not a soccer offside - that last man kept him onside
Old 02-09-2020, 11:04 AM   #118
Underdog

Quote:
lol great run and dunk, but not a soccer offside - that last man kept him onside
He was past the last guy before the ball got to him, that would be offsides in soccer (which is a pretty rare occurrence in basketball unless there’s a fast break where numbers are on the offense’s side — the Hornets were lazy AF on defense).

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:05 AM   #119
turin
Diamond Member

Quote:
I haven't watched Mavs for much more than a year but from what I gather RC demands significant mental investment - strict roles, know what to do, what not to do, and when. Not many players are suited for that kind of basketball. In particular, players with a good motor will tend to struggle because they tend to be brought up using the motor - charging, and overpowering defense via physical ability. Think Westbrook, and to lesser extent DP. That's why perhaps it took a while for DP to learn/adapt to the system. And yes, DP has a great motor but he still sometimes charges headlong, goes for his move without really knowing he has enough space, gets blocked, etc.
Luka, being a different kind of a player, didn't have a problem adapting or utilizing the RC system.
From what I've seen thus far (only two games!!) WCS also strikes me as more of a thinking player. He doesn't rush, or charge, can pass the ball fulidly. He even gave up a post-up last night after he had started it, and let offense re-initialize. There are many players in the NBA who struggle immensely to do something like that. I see those as signs he is already adapting himself to the system.
and don't forget about that fast break where he kicked out for an open 3 instead of going in for a layup. RC should love that.

Also, I don't buy the fact that players need more time for RC to get comfortable with them in his system. He's way too inconsistent applying this if that's the case imo. Jalen Brunson isn't that great, and I'd argue he's played a heck of a lot of minutes more than he should have, and it's probably in the name of "growth" and "development." WTH? Shouldn't this apply to everybody and not just small guards? In light of the fact that everybody keeps repeating the fact that the Mavs are exceeding expectations and RC doesn't care about regular season wins but is more interested in the playoffs, I'd expect him to do the opposite of what he does with newer players and their playing time.

Last edited by turin; 02-09-2020 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:35 PM   #120
dirt_dobber
Platinum Member

dirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant futuredirt_dobber has a brilliant future

underrated parts of last nights game...
Seth Curry's passing
RYAN BROEKHOFF's activity - dude is always around the ball - had 9 reb, 4 asts in 16 min.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote