Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #281
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I've went completely cold on Green...has Anderson, Ager, D. Jones, Cunningham written all over him.
I'd easily take Aleksej Pokusevski (who I still think will eventually be the best player outside of the lotto) over Green in a heartbeat.
I’m not claiming to be an authority on Green (or any player in this draft for that matter haha) But Green DOES have an NBA frame- about 6-6 220 and NBA level athleticism. He has pedigree— was a top 10 recruit and is young; 19 going on 20. He also shot pretty well from 3 as a Freshman. To me, those are huge distinctions between the guys you listed(excepting Poku)and Green.

Last edited by mac222b; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM   #282
EricaLubarsky
Resident misanthrope

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I’m not claiming to be an authority on Green (or any player in this draft for that matter haha) But Green DOES have an NBA frame- about 6-6 220 and NBA level athleticism. He has pedigree— was a top 10 recruit and is young; 19 going on 20. He also shot pretty well from 3 as a Freshman. To me, those are huge distinctions between the guys you listed(excepting Poku)and Green.
He smells like a Jae Crowder type to me.

almost no chance of making an allstar game, but a very good likelihood of playing 8-10 years.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #283
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud ofScoobay has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I've went completely cold on Green...has Anderson, Ager, D. Jones, Cunningham written all over him.
I'd easily take Aleksej Pokusevski (who I still think will eventually be the best player outside of the lotto) over Green in a heartbeat.
what's made you get cold feet on Green?
anything more specific? your own or someone else's analysis?
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote